STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Crazy, stressful, successful week is over!

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



23 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear its over =)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Now you can breathe a huge sigh of relief!

Jessica said...

Yay! Glad to hear that it was successful!

Unknown said...

Now you can have a super weekend!

Joanie said...

Time to relax, I hope!

TMC said...

I'm glad you threw successful in there!

Sassy Britches said...

I like the "successful" part at the end! Good for you!

CM said...

Hahaha...I just realized I linked to last weeks post! Too funny. That's what happens when you try to blog with fussing and fighting kids in the background :-)

Glad your stressful week is over.

NorCalMom said...

My congratulations for making it successful!

Hope you have a more restful week ahead.

Jazzbumpa said...

Yes, I can remember those weeks.

Makes me glad I'm retired now.

And big congrats on the success!

Cheers!
JzB

Sass said...

I'm glad it was successful.

I'm glad it's over!

Onward and upward. ;)

MammaKerr said...

Phew!! Well done! I bet you feel a sense of achievement!

Have a great weekend!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Juniper said...

Hey, I just discovered this! It made me think, how to summarise in 6 words.. I've added a linky :-)

~Juniper~

Elise Hilton said...

Just found you, and I'm liking the "six words" thing! Hope you and your readers will take a look at my blog too!

Megan said...

Sorry it was stressful and crazy but yay for being successful! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Just say Julie said...

Yay! And hoping that there will be more emphasis on the success and less on the stress in the upcoming weeeks!

CM said...

Oh, and I'm a new follower too! :-)

Unknown said...

i'm glad you were successful.

*i* consider success to be a day in which i do not have to raise my voice at sullen, mouthy, "they are lucky i love them like crazy" children.

needless to say i am often a big. fat. failure.

but i haz a big happy for you:)

Toriz said...

Glad to hear that it's over!

CiCi said...

Kind of sounds like my week too. We are packing to move and things are all over the place, but I know how to find anything we need. We had a yard sale and then the local thrift store brought a truck and packed half a garage of stuff into the truck. We are down to a small amount of belongings now and will move on Oct 30.

21 Wits said...

I am excited to play the 6WS! Hope my geese make you smile! Great site you have...very cheery!

21 Wits said...

Not sure if this even posted correctly....so hopefully it crossed over this time!

Melly said...

Hi there, I have only just found you and really like this idea :-D
Soooo, I just have to be part of it. Helps me reflect on the important things in my life. Thanks for this!
love and hugs
Melly
http://mellyslaceplace.blogspot.com