STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Update

Remember that time a co-worker was always smelling me because I smelled so "lovely"? It was awhile ago but I remember it like it was just yesterday.

Oh, wait...

I kid you not but today, he stuck his head into my office, said good morning, walked away, then CAME BACK:
Jared: Oh, I forgot! (activate super sniffer) Ahhh...
Seriously, people! It's starting to give me a complex. And if there's one thing I don't need in my life, it's another fricking complex.

I think next time I come into work, I'm going to roll around in Tonya and Rusty's litter box first. Or slather my body in raw onions.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just so wrong. I think that this guy is trying to flirt with you and is failing miserably. Time to break out the patchouli oil and put some dabs on your office door. Then it will be all creepy guy will be able to smell and it stinks.

widcheezondat said...

Either he wants to smooze and get some brownie points for some reason..... or, he likes you.

C. Beth said...

Of course, he may have a litter box scent fetish....

Grand Pooba said...

whats the big deal? I would love people asking to smell me!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

can you tell me the scent you are wearing...I'd like to test it out at the cat hospital I work at...

21 Wits said...

A garlic lunch that could be the answer. A co-worker years ago would come back from lunch (and I love garlic) but his breath would be so bad the office smelled like garlic!