STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Run, Joe, run! Cheer, Cate, cheer!
(or)
Joe's running half a marathon tomorrow.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



23 comments:

Lora said...

that's exciting -- cheer well! :0)

Emily - faliLV said...

Yay for him! That is pretty awesome - hope you cheer well! And hope he runs well! :) Wish him luck!
64U: 13 miles ain't no thing joe!

Nikki Brown said...

Woohoo! Go Joe!

TMC said...

Go Joe Go!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Win, Joe, win! Celebrate, Cate, celebrate!

Toriz said...

Good for Jo! Good luck Jo!

CiCi said...

Have a good run, Joe. I know you will be cheering him along and nursing him afterward.

Rebecca Jo said...

GO JOE!!!!!!! There's nothing like crossing that finish line after 13.1 miles!!!!

Unknown said...

good grief, joe is some motivated.

i need me some of that.

but only if i can be instantly thin...because then i'd have an incentive to exercise.

<3

Megan said...

Good luck to Joe!! Have fun!!

Just Another Blogger said...

I'm impressed. Maybe me one day. (6 word response.)

Jessica said...

Good Luck Joe!!!

C. Beth said...

Good luck to Joe!!!

Also, Mr. Linky annoys me. When I tab to go from the name field to the link field, it tabs instead to the name field of the NEXT 6WS post. And I somehow do the same thing EVERY WEEK. Just venting; I know you can't do anything about it. :)

Juniper said...

Having a broken leg means low energy levels... and my 6WS reflects that ;-)

I hope Joe's half-marathon goes well! Good on him, I couldn't manage that even with both legs!

J.

Anonymous said...

I love your concept of the six word saturday. I'll bet that its a lot of fun reading what people come up with. I am your newest follower and hope you can stop by my blog sometime and follow back. Thanks.
Big Foot Tribe
http://bigfoottribe.blogspot.com

Esther said...

This is my first time joining in-fun!

Esther said...

This is my first time joining in-fun!

Joanie said...

Run, Joe!! Run!!!

Mommy2my3girls said...

so glad to have found you, now following and participating

Unknown said...

My first time.... have a nice weekend.

Linda said...

I love Six Word Saturday!

Good wishes to Joe on his race.

Have a good weekend!

Melly said...

Late again :-(
Sorry, been away for the weekend :-)
hugs
Melly

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Got mine up right away Saturday night, but forgot to post them here. Hope he did great!