STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Things go *bump* in the night

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



15 comments:

Just Another Blogger said...

I think Halloween makes people (especially teenagers) go crazy. My students were def. going *bump* all day at school....I think if I had to break up one more fight, I would've jumped in myself!!! (Kidding!)

Lizze said...

Today the only things going *bump* in the night/day are my boys. One so manic he can't sleep. One with the stomach flu and going back and forth to the toilet. And the last one having Day 3 of what I call "typical Autistic" behaviors. Fun times. Lol

Sassy Britches said...

Didn't they just? I couldn't go to sleep until 2 hours after I lay down due to all these strange noises! Eeek! Now guess who's sleepy today? Ugh.

Elise Hilton said...

Anything going bump in the night here is a teenaager or a cat!

Jessica said...

Your Six Words Have Me Curious!

Anonymous said...

Bump in the night? Oh, that's just my neighbours "moving furniture" at midnight.
Happy SWS! -G

Sharon Longworth said...

Reading, dreaming, imagining. Trying to write.

Joanie said...

A spooky six word!!! (shivers!!!)

C. Beth said...

I may have posted two links--accidentally pushed "Enter" before pasting in my new link.

Anyway, I like the chilling 6WS! Happy Halloween!

Lora said...

my cat goes *bump* in the night quite a bit. she kinda loves waking me up...

Just say Julie said...

My cat has discovered the empty kitchen cabinets. All night I heard her banging around in them. Could be worse, she could be snoring in my face! Hope your *bumps* smooth out soon :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

Sounds like someone else out there may be being kept up all night too besides me!

Miss. C said...

I think I go "bump in the night" when I trip over toys, shoes and whatever else finds its way in my path to the bathroom!!!

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Hope none of the "bumps" are too painful tonight!
For the big kids and parents out there, I'm having a kosher cookbook contest.
Enter your biggest cooking disaster to win it at my blog here!!!.

Toriz said...

Things that go "bump" in the night are awful!