STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day of Rest

Writing this Saturday around 1:30pm for Sunday posting. Forgive my tense-shiftiness. And my brilliance for accidentally publishing it instead of scheduling it.

Know how long it took me to finish the first coat of paint in the kitchen? TOO long. And the coverage, not so great. Oh well, I fully planned on at least two coats.

But before the second coat, I'm rewarding all this hard work by going away for the night, catching a concert, sleeping in, and hitting IKEA before we head home. A quick break and some time with Joe. Yay!

All of which means at this point I haven't clicked on a single Six Word Saturday entry. Which is killing me.

So I'm off to shower and pack and be gone. I'll try to catch up in spurts but I'm blogging without obligation this weekend - including reading and commenting.

Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some rest!

Melissa B. said...

I'm enjoying the weekend by beautifying my yard...a bit. It's so dang hot here, I can't bring myself to do much but blog in the quite cool (temperature-wise)basement. PS: Don't forget today's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes!

Toriz said...

Hope you have fun. :)

I've spent most of this weekend setting up scheduled posts for my "Sunday share" (and a couple of others I wanted to do for other days too). I now have Sunday share posts set up until the end of June. ;)

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Hope your weekend was fabulous! I have been away since Friday morning and it really felt great (even though I missed it) to leave my laptop at home. Yay for no obligations.

blognut said...

Sounds like a great weekend, paint and all!

I do hope you didn't buy any more containers or bins when you went to Ikea.

Donnetta said...

You were drunk. I know the truth. :)

Megan said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy! =)