STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

UPDATED: Six Word Saturday

Time for another Six Word Saturday. To learn more about the origins of this concept, please check out the link above.

UPDATED: And because I was a dumbass hopped up on magic cough syrup blogging while working on world peace forgetful, I meant to mention that there is a Valentine-y version of the original six word book. It's called Six-Word Memoirs on Love and Heartbreak: by Writers Famous and Obscure. I should've mentioned it last week because it would make a cute little gifty for today. I guess if you're really stuck, you could check the bookstore for it.

My man is a good one.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my readers. I hope you all feel loved today, even if it's just knowing that little ole me really appreciates your visits and your comments.

I made you all a card:





Please play along - it only takes a minute! Leave your six words in the comments below or post them to your own site and use Mr. Linky.

17 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Find true love.....keep the faith..

Annelie said...

Happy Valentines Cate!

Melissa B. said...

Happy VD to you, too! My man is ALSO a good one...a GREAT one!!

Sassy Britches said...

Thanks for the valentine! :) Have a great one!

Amy W said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Glad to get on board with your Six Word Saturday!!

(I found you through Sassy Britches ;-)

soulbrush said...

eeeeek don't punch me, i'll do it, i'll do it.....hvd

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Happy Valentines Day back at ya! (Note to Melissa B: VD? Are you sure...?) lol.

Good for all of us with good men! Yay, us! Yay, them! Wahoo!!!

The Wife O Riley said...

Happy Valentine's Day Cate! I will definitely be your valentine cause I don't want to be punch!

I got my 6 words up.

RSusanna said...

Happy Valentines Day. And could you please punch me in the face? I could use a nose job.

Sass said...

Mine's posted. And yeah, it's intentionally vague.

:)

Happy valentine's day.

Tiffany said...

Wonderful 6 words!

Call Me Cate said...

MMM&RS: beautiful six words. I like them! Thanks for stopping by!

A - and to you and your husband as well. Hope you find an adventure of some sort today!

Melissa - I didn't dare call Joe "great" in print. It would go to his head. ;)

Sassy Britches - you have a great one as well!

Amy - thanks for stopping by!

soulbrush - safer for everyone that way.

RAS - the best part is that my good man started the fun on Thursday, continued it yesterday, and we're off again tonight! Which still leaves me time to spread the love elsewhere, like to my grandma and some friends.

Wife O Riley - smart choice.

R Susanna - wow, my first willing taker on the punch. You've made history!

blognut - yay for your first six words, you should've stopped there. I really don't like Aunt Flo.

Sass - hmm, can't wait to see what you wrote!

Tiffany - thank you!

Ok, I am slowly making my way through everyone's Mr Linky posts. <3 to all my bloggy friends!

Deb said...

very appropriate for today. i am touched by the card. i didn't play along today because i had to post about how much of an idiot my son is. priorities, man.

Sarah said...

I'm sensing a recurring theme, here, with your cards... and, for real, I'd never noticed the whole Valentine's Day / Venereal Disease thing- I'm sure it's a common joke that I never noticed...

Sassy Britches said...

Just in case you don't make it back to my place, here's my reply to your comment..."Acck! This has been happening with Jossie Posie too! Nope, I don't have that turned on (don't tell!), so I guess your original comment is "in the mail," huh? :) And yes, I've been trying to think of a new method of flattery every week for ya! Dry those tears, my friend!"

Call Me Cate said...

Deb - priorities indeed! Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah - and yet I'm puzzled by the violent reputation I seem to be earning.

Sassy Britches - tears dried now that I know you aren't deliberately shunning me. I will not be silenced!

Just say Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by. I was so busy trying to fix our Valentine's Dinner and didn't actually log in till late in the day. Happy Valentine's Day!