STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Six Word Saturday


starting to prepare for the holidays



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




20 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm buying our Christmas tree in two weeks. Unless Jason gets the money from that guy that owes us... then I can get it tomorrow. Other than that I have a total of TWO sets of lights up, enough to cover TWO windows (Out of like 15.....) I am SO far behind. Lol

Unknown said...

wow, good luck :)

soulbrush said...

Am doing nothing this year- going to son and dil and grandkids.Wish I could go to sleep till January- am not fond of the hysteria and overspending around me at this time of year!!

Anonymous said...

All those visits sound exhausting! But kudos for making it happen. Happy Holidays and thank you for another week of 6WS!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Well, I'm starting to THINK about preparing for the holidays! Meanwhile, I have more immediate plans. :)

Caroline said...

I did a little shopping but not very ready this year. Good Luck.

Happy 6WS

Gamma Sharon said...

Well I keep wanting to but... always something in the way! LOL
I love this season though so I need to get busy!

betty said...

How fun! Enjoy! Three weeks from today is Christmas Eve! Have a good time preparing and enjoying this special season!

betty

~Skiget~ said...

Im having so much trouble getting into the spirit this year...Maybe if I get a tree this weekend it will help...:)Have a happy happy weekend..

Unknown said...

Enjoy and I hope this week brings you lots of successes!

Olivia said...

Yay for Christmas!!

21 Wits said...

Me too! Just finished with the tree yesterday....the older I get I notice the not so nice things about this time of year...but hey, this is the one time of year that we can all do good and be nice (Santa kind of demands it ya know) so out with anything bad and in with the good that being said...may you be blessed with a very merry happy preparing time...it's really all about the journey isn't it...

Rachel said...

I haven't even started yet. The time is just flying by

Anonymous said...

All I have left to do is hang (more) ornaments on my big tree; currently it's sporting just four, plus lots of sparkly garland. The Christmas music is on, and I am enjoying being in the season. :-)

Maude Lynn said...

Me, too!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Ya same here, we put up our Christmas lights yesterday and i'm going to decorate the house with the rest of the lights maybe today or tomorrow.
: )

Toriz said...

Started doing the same thing here!

Bruno Laliberté said...

I'm all set already!!
decorations are done, no real mail to do as I will be posting special posts in that regard, the video is already done.

I guess I'm one step ahead!!
Good luck!!
:)~
HUGZ

Janie Jones said...

Oooh! I love getting ready for the holidays! Except the holiday cards I always do holiday cards and I always hate every minute of it. So why do I do it? Good question.

Hope your preparations, what ever they entail, bring you joy!

Janie Jones said...

PS to participant #42: Shauna, your linky isn't working :(