STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Six Word Saturday


wishing us all joy in 2012

Thank you for joining me for the chaos that was 2011. There was joy, there was disappointment, there was progress, there was regression. Next year at this time, I hope to find myself in a more content state of mind. I wish that for all of you reading as well.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




21 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ Happy New Year to you also! May 2012 be full of pleasant excitement for you!
..

Alyson said...

Happy New Year to you too!
have just posted my first ever 6WS - very exciting!
here's to a fantastic 2012 everyone

JosephAlsarraf said...

Thanks, I hope you have a Happy New Year as well. : )

soulbrush said...

And you know I wish the same for you too Cate- have so enjoyed being back on SWS again. Lots of love for 2012! And GOOD HEALTH!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.

Thanks for hosting us :)

Amanda said...

Happy New Year to you as well. Wishing you the best in 2012 too.

21 Wits said...

Cate, May your New Year's Eve celebrations ring in a great new year! Happiness to you and towards a Cheerful Yearbook ahead in 2012!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

My post is sad; it can't be helped. I wish you Happy New Year in any case.

Kathe W. said...

Happy New Year 2012! Thanks for hosting 6 Word Saturdays- wishing you peace in the new year!

C. Beth said...

I like that wish & am sending it right back to you.

Rachel said...

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Happy New Year - this is my first time participating!

Unknown said...

Happy New year to you as well Cate.. and I hope that 2012 is much better to you than 2011~!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Cate, and blessings for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2012! :-)

Toni said...

Happy New Year, Cate!! I hope it's awesome for you!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I wish us all a Happy New Year, even though my post about some sad events from 2010.

Gamma Sharon said...

I'm with you Cate... I am so ready for this year to end!
Happy New Year!!

Sasha A. Palmer said...

Happy New Year, everyone!
See you in 2012!

Self Sagacity said...

I enjoyed your meme. Fun for me to come up with something creative in six words.
Happy New Year and thanks for hosting. Enjoy the music video on SS to wish you a fabulous New Year.

Anonymous said...

May 2012 be a year full of happiness, joy and good health. All the best :)
~Marion

Toriz said...

Hope 2012 is a good one!