STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Six Word Saturday


three weeks I'll never get back

For the faithful who may have noticed I didn't post at all this week, it was another (almost) complete loss. I ended up first in urgent care and then in the emergency room being treated for severe dehydration caused by a nasty stomach virus. So between Joe's appendix and my stomach, the last three weeks have been almost completely unproductive. I dare not make any predictions or dreams for the future.

Another six words: One day at a time, folks!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




27 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww.. hope you are fine now?

take care!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Oh.... i'm sorry I didn't know you were so sick, I hope everything is better now and will be better this week. : )

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are both having a rotten time. Feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're not well - you going out in sympathy with hubby?

Hope you're feeling better real soon

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Six more words: I pray you get better quickly!

vivinfrance said...

I'm so sorry you're having such a horrible time. You are amazing to post this for us, and thank you.

six more words: drink more water,drink more water

Elaine said...

Oh dear - that sounds dreadful. Hope you'fe feeling a lot better now.

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Ahh man, Cate. Sorry to hear about both of your guys illness. It is one thing when one spouse is sick but then both. Ick. Praying for you both that your health gets back on track.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! And very nice to meet you :)

Tami @ ThisMomsDelight.com said...

How rotten that you and hubby have been sick! I hope you both get some free time from the problems!

betty said...

I noticed you were quiet, I just assumed you were busy. I am so sorry you were sick. It has been a rough end of the year for you Cate. I hope you are feeling better by now and that from now on things get much better for you and Joe. Do take care of yourself!

betty

Unknown said...

i hope that the next three weeks are better!

Jazzbumpa said...

Pause, reflect, recover, and move forward.

Cheers!
JzB

Unknown said...

Oh my... words seem so utterly useless... don't they?

C. Beth said...

Well, the good news it...

*Joe will never get appendicitis again.

*You'll probably never catch that particular stomach virus again.

I know, that makes it ALL worth it, doesn't it?! ;-)

Gamma Sharon said...

I am so with you on your second set of 6ws! Lol
We can do it, I know we can!

21 Wits said...

So, SO sorry to hear about all that...hopefully you've both had time to catch up and attack the world again! ..and hey yes you do have faithful followers, look it's morning and I'm like # 27....very cool for December.....! GET BETTER QUICK!

Kathe W. said...

things can only get better- thanks for posting 6 word saturday admidst all the chaos! Best wishes to you.

soulbrush said...

OMG I didn't realise you had this too. It is going round London, along with throat infections (which I have had and been off work for 2 weeks. Wishing you well my friend and may the next 3 weeks be just splendid!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you've been unwell. Never a good thing.

Equis' Place said...

Sickness is terrible for the whole family. I hope this winter does not bring you any more illness. My family's been sick as well with bronchitis, and now my son has an ear infection. No fun for us at all! One day at a time is all too true. - Xiomara

Rachel Cotterill said...

I hope you're feeling better now - virtual hugs from England!

Martha said...

Here is hoping that things turn around for you both!

Janie Jones said...

Oy! Sounds thoroughly unpleasant. Hope things are looking up soon!

Susie Clevenger said...

Goodness..sorry you were so sick..hope everyone stays on track to feeling better

Toriz said...

Ugh! Not nice! Feel better soon!

John said...

Very glad you're on the mend.