STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Greetings

With everything that's happened in the last month, I had to let go of a few ideas I had for making Christmas gifts and decorations. However, sending warm holiday greetings to my friends is always a priority and I made sure to mail out bunches of cards.

And of course, I had to uphold the tradition of creating a special greeting for my bloggy pals.





Whatever holiday you do or don't celebrate this time of year, I thank you all for the kindness you've shown me. Some of you wave in passing, others have become very dear friends. But I'm thankful for each of you and hope you all feel loved.

7 comments:

C. Beth said...

Merry Christmas, Cate! :) Will you wait until the New Year to punch me in the face?

TMC said...

I'm thankful for you! ♥

Rachel said...

Lol, I love it! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

The cards are cute... I personally like the second one... but that is just me!
I am so amazed at this thing called the internet and then this invention called 'blogging'... aren't you?
We 'meet' total strangers and we are willing to pour our guts out ... and then we manage to connect with people who ... if we met them on the street .... we wouldn't even recognize... Amazing!
I really hope that you are feeling better . . . and that 2012 is better than 2011 --- don't you hate it when people say things like that to you? (but I actually mean it!) :)

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Holidays! Love the cards!

John said...

I truly love that card...we need more face-punching penalties this time of year :-)

I'm trusting, Cate, that your holidays were beautiful & Emergency-Room free.

Toriz said...

I had a similar problem; but I think remembering people is what counts... Hand made gift or not! :)