STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Six Word Saturday


enjoying the holiday after much drama



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




22 comments:

The Laughing Housewife said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, in spite of everything.

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

Hope your Christmas is a wonderful one and that the New Year brings you goodness and joy! :)

Jazzbumpa said...

Hope things settle down for you.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

JzB

soulbrush said...

I am so relieved and so happy for you. Wishing you and your family happiness and HEALTH this festive season and 2012.xxxx

Teresa Kander said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas to you! Enjoy to the fullest!

~Skiget~ said...

Sorry to hear you have drama your way too..It was just ugly at my house. But now its all over and I am going to enjoy the holiday now. Merry Christmas to you!

Kathe W. said...

oh my you deserve a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- whew!

JosephAlsarraf said...

I can't wait until the holidays are over so, I can get some rest too.

I hope you have a merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate. : )

Walt Wojtanik said...

It's all about the Christmas spirit! (At least that's the way I hear it) ;)

tonyamaries said...

I hope the rest of your year is drama free!

Merry Christmas!

Bruno Laliberté said...

Glad your spirit [and finger] survived!! Hang in there and enjoy all that you can!!
:)~
HUGZ

C. Beth said...

Enjoying...this is a good thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas greetings! :)

Patricia said...

Wishing you much Joy during this Blessed and Festive Season!!


Patricia

Sasha A. Palmer said...

So glad to be here! It's a great idea: to try to say a lot with just a few (6) words. Thank you for the prompt, and Merry Christmas!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Ever so glad you are enjoying!

I didn't get my post up until today (Boxing Day) with so much going on.

Unknown said...

Thought I'd left you a Christmas wish the other day when I popped in to put my post up. Bad me, I didn't. Hope you had a great Christmas

Bruno Laliberté said...

No biggie...
;)~
HUGZ

John said...

So glad you said "enjoying"

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your Newest Follower

Have a Safe & Happy New Year! :-)

Toriz said...

Well, enjoying the holiday is good!