STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

others prove unreliable - do it myself


Which explains a bit of my scarcity lately.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Megan said...

Unreliable people are SO frustrating! Sorry you're having to do deal with doh-doh's!!

Happy Saturday!!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ I like your six words, they remind me of the old "please God, I'd rather do it myself jokes."

Happy 6WS! :)
..

Nikke Brown said...

That's my motto!
Everyone I know is sooo unreliable!

Someone is Special said...

True Love Never Ends, Soul Remains - 6WS

--Someone Is Special--

Someone is Special said...

I updated the wrong link at first.. sorry.. please remove..

--Someone Is Special--

silver star said...

My mom and I share that same attitude as well.

I may or may not also be responsible for today's one-minute writer prompt. C. Beth's also doing 6WS.

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Your six words made me sad. :(

MammaKerr said...

Hi!

I'm joining in this meme for the first time today! :)

Thanks for hosting!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Nancy said...

To Thine Own Self Be True - 6WS

Happy 6WS from Nancy @ el vigilante

NorCalMom said...

Could not agree more!

Toriz said...

A lesson I've learned well myself!

blognut said...

Sometimes it's just easier to plan to do it yourself than it is to count on someone else to help.

But you weren't talking about me, were you? Were you? 'Cause I'm totally reliable. Usually. I mean, sometimes. Right?

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Excellent words and oh so true!!!

C. Beth said...

I love it when delegating works but I do find it more natural just to do it myself....

Becster said...

I just posted mine, to say we're elated would be an understatement!

Anonymous said...

good lesson :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing this series. it reminds me to at least say something on my blog! I just started back up again after months being away! Hope you can find some more reliable people, i know how flaky some peeps can be!

uthostage said...

Sadly that happens all too often. Sorry hun!

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Yup indeedy. Which is good news for us because it means you're the one to keep this fun 6WS project going! Have a great week!!!

A 2 Z said...

LOL! So true most of the time, except in my case...Take care!

Anne-Marie

CiCi said...

Exactly, might as well do it yourself.

Just say Julie said...

ummm, yeah, I totally failed at getting this posted Saturday. Do you accept late work?

My students hate group assignments for this very reason.