STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

September 11th - I still haven't forgotten

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



15 comments:

Caroline said...

I haven't either. It will always be there.

Caroline

soulbrush said...

am taking a bloggy break. here are lotsa hugs to you all. later gater.

silver star said...

I hope others haven't, either.

amanda @ Ramblings of an Empty Mind said...

My sentiments exactly...hope you don't mind I didn't leave a track back this week b/c of it.

Linda said...

Yes Cate...I think we will always remember what happened on 911. Such a sad time for America!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

C. Beth said...

Thank you for the reminder. It' the first time I've thought of the date today. I'll be thinking about it through the day and praying for the families & those who are still injured...those who are still affected every day.

Joanie said...

Amen.

Nancy said...

Life is so fragile -- this is a reminder to all of us.

Nancy

Kathy said...

I haven't forgotten either. Today is also the ten year anniversary of my hysterectomy--best thing I ever had done :) LOL Probably more info than you ever wanted to know...

Gin said...

Neither have I.

Unknown said...

it's one of those moments in your life that you will never forget where you were.

i had started a journal to help me cope with a miscarriage the day before...

it began and ended with only one entry, september 10, 2001.

<3

Anonymous said...

I will never forget the date, but sometimes I forget what day each day is! lol. I try to make this date as positive as I can, by sending love and hope and happiness out into the world. Hence todays blog has nothing to do with Sept 11, but about blogging, and failing, and bart simpson! Have a great week cate!

Megan said...

I haven't forgotten either.

Yesterday on my way to my externship, they were replaying the radio show reactions from 9/11/01. So emotional!

Anonymous said...

Just started 6WS~

Nine years already...condolences to the families.

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

So many memories. Thanks for reminding us.