STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Splitting Hairs

On Saturday, I finally went to have my hair cut. It's the first time since I got the borderline-Kate Gosselin hair back in January. It took my this long to gather my courage to attempt another cut. Not to mention it took this long to grow some hair for cutting.

After the lady cut it and styled it, I loved it. Of course. That's how it always goes. Today, I'm not so sure. I keep looking at it, trying to decide what I don't like about it. And finally I have the answer.

The specific thing I don't like about this haircut is that it's my hair on my head. I suppose the grass is always greener but I really don't like my fine, wavy hair and what all that actually does on top of my noggin.

But it IS an improvement over the non-style that grew out of the Gosselin-'do. At this point, I'll take what I can get.

P.S. Just in case this turns into a THING, I need to keep track. But last night, I slept in a Recliner of Death because I was coughing in my sleep. Let's hope we're not working towards a repeat of last Fall.

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

No! Begone, cough!! You & Chickie and your coughs--you're both stressing me out.

Hopefully the hairstyle will "settle in" and you'll like it more? Unfortunately most of us do not have perfect hair like on a Pantene commercial. Sigh.

Tami said...

I always think the new haircut will make me young, thin and gorgeous like the celebrity I'm modeling it after. Never works! Take care of yourself and don't let that cough develop into anything worse.

Unknown said...

I hate getting my hair cut and yet I love to change my hair all the time. These things do not work out well for me, but I have a learning disorder where it comes to my hair.

I am sure your hair is lovely and if you ever show me a picture I will be happy to prove to you how awesome you look!

Hopefully that cough goes away fast!

Toriz said...

Hope it doesn't turn in to anything serious... Colds and such are going around at the moment though.