STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

San Francisco Here I Come!

Just a quick post today but I'm going to be brave and put myself out there. Social anxiety? Not for this medicated fearless wonder!

I'm going to be in San Francisco for a few days next week. If anyone reading happens to be in the area and up for meeting sometime Thursday, I'm going to have that entire day to myself because my husband is abandoning me geeking it up at some conference all day and eating fancy dinner. I'm thinking that meeting for breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, wine somewhere near my hotel so that you don't abduct me. I'll be staying near Union Square.

Likewise, if anyone has any great suggestions for places very nearby that a terrified girl wandering alone might find some good eats or drinks in a safe environment, let's hear it!

Friday, Napa better be on alert. Because I intend to taste ALL the wine!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Hope you have fun and enjoy this time for you too. :O)

TMC said...

good for you, lady!

Caty said...

yay! Have fun; I don't live anywhere close to S.F. nor have I ever visited, so I don't have any suggestions (except to have a blast!)

Anonymous said...

OMG, when you go to Napa go all the way into Rutherford and stop at V.Sattui Vineyard and try some Gamay Rouge. Love Napa. Used to live in Fairfield years ago.I could spend all day in Napa.

Toriz said...

Have fun!

C. Beth said...

Have fun!! Wish it was closer to me!

Jeanie said...

I'd love to meet you in Union Square if I was anywhere near.
Have fun and raise a glass for me.

Lifeofkaylen said...

Fun!!! I would love to come meet you, but it's about an 18 hr drive...
Enjoy your time! Such a fun city!!