STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm so behind...

I have a confession to make... I'm way behind here in bloggyland.

My reader is screaming at me with unread posts.

I haven't visited hardly any of your Six Word Saturday entries.

Pre-writing my entries the night before? Practically unheard of this past week.

I'm also way behind outside of the interwebz. Chores around the house mostly. Little things that haven't been done and make me feel sorta crazier than usual.

My goal is to be caught up today. We're planning a nice day full of downtime. I'll do some catching up on house chores (yuck but I feel better when my house is in order) and blog "stuff" (yay because that's fun).

If I can just get caught up on some basics, I'll feel better about tackling new projects. Universe back in order, plans to put in motion. And since I posted about it here, I expect you all to hold me accountable and punch me in the face if I don't do it.

Good stuff around the corner. Just need to get there.

P.S. - Yeah, I realize that's not much of a post. Definitely a "discipline" day.

11 comments:

Hit 40 said...

I am just looking at posts this weekend. Trying to also do some much needed housework. Dig in girl!!! You'll get it down.

Melissa B. said...

And while you're playing "catch up," please don't forget to stop by my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. Your sense of humor would fit right in!

kim said...

Cate..I haven't played 6 word Saturday in so long, I feel like such a slacker. we all need to just take a breather every once in awhile and blogging will always be here waiting on us when we finally get enough time and motivation to sit down... :)

mo.stoneskin said...

I'm just popping by after two weeks away. You think you have catching up to do?!

Hmm, working out at roughly 40 blogs a day and only counting working days...

...um...400+ entries?!

...I'm gonna struggle...

larkswing said...

I can't keep up lately either. I am not sure if it is the heat or just the amount of commitments right now. Ready for time to blog!
Have a great day!

2cats said...

I was expecting my company to come last week. The house was such a mess that I had to call them at the last moment and tell them not to come until this week.
Then I still procrastinated too long. I had to work harder than any work horse has ever been made to work. I was so tired that I almost called them to have them not come.
My aunt is 86 and I like to spend all the time I can with her.
My lesson learned: Don't wait for company to clean the house.
Now whether I follow that or not remains to be seen.

Gail said...

I felt glad to see someone else feels crazier than usual when their housework piles up. You are not alone!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I think everyone's behind. It's the nice weather or something!

Jan Holt said...

Hope you are feeling more in balance now too. I am... for the moment! ;-)

Have a great week!

Annelie said...

I totally hear you on feeling behind on stuff - I am too. Have been for weeks.

Hope you had a great day!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Hey, if you can get caught up in just a day, sounds like you're right on top of things!