STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Six Word Saturday


almost forgot about Six Word Saturday
I'd say at least 25% of the time, I head for bed on a Friday night and realize I haven't set up a 6WS post for the next morning. And since it posts at 3:02am my time, that's no good. Tonight was one of those nights. Good thing for me I remembered - now you can all have fun while I sleep in!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




26 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you remembered!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Yes glad you got the link up so I can now count on my fingers if my words are over 6 under 6 or can be shorten to 6 LOL
Love the SWS thanks for hosting have a great weekend.

restlessjo said...

Enjoy your lie in! We're back to Bank Holiday weather here (drip! drip!)

Anonymous said...

Glad you remembered. Frankly, I'm impressed you never miss a week.

Jess said...

Have a restful sleep :-) Iam also impressed you do this linky for us every week,it's prob my fave ever linky,the people are so nice.Seeet dreams xx

Xiomara Maldonado said...

That's exactly what happened to me! So glad we both remembered to do it!

Alyson said...

oh don't worry - I think I've missed the last 3 weeks!!!!
thanks for doing this for us - I do enjoy joining in and seeing what everyone else has been up to!
have a great weekend! x

Elaine said...

So glad you remembered!

Wayne W Smith said...

Thanks for remembering. Have a nice lie in and we will hop while you sleep.

Hilary said...

I am glad you remembered! thanks for hosting. I always schedule my blog hops in advance so I don't have to worry about forgetting :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend:sleep in!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ Enjoy your sleep in. That is part of what Saturdays are for.
..
BTW, I woke up late this morning. Too bad my blog won't sign automatically at 3:03.
..

tonyamaries said...

Glad you remembered!

C. Beth said...

At the last minute you remembered!

(6 words)

Linda said...

I almost forgot too Cate. Thanks so must for hosting this each week. I appreciate you!

Kathe W. said...

Cate! Thanks for remembering! Have a great weekend! I put in 2 for the price of 1 this week!

21 Wits said...

No way Cate, I don't believe it. I even think about it (feeling horrible) when I don't have time to post-as this summer has been crazy busy....hoping you have an awesome weekend!

soulbrush said...

So did I, am off to do it right now eeeeek.

JosephAlsarraf said...

That's cool, I always almost forgot too! Glad you didn't forget this time! Enjoy your sleep in!!!
: )

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Trust you gad a good sleep in. I am glad you remembered on a week when I had something to contribute. :)

soulbrush said...

Put my link again- it seems the first one was wrong (again). Grr, my computer is really giving me hassles these past few weeks.

Cheri said...

I've been running behind all weekend, so I completely get that! Thanks for hosting.

Susie Clevenger said...

I'm really late...but I made it. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been here in so long. Totally forgot about 6 word Saturday! Definitely joining in next week. Hope all is well with you. xo

Anonymous said...

What kind of bugs? I have 2 good solutions...Roach-pruf for--well--roaches and sage leaves and red pepper flakes for ants. The roach thing is toxic to anything that breathes so be careful with it. The second is safe for all things cept ants.

quality website design said...

Glad you remembered. Well that's cool. You should get some rest now. Enjoy your weekend.