STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Six Word Saturday


kind of ready for a break



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



30 comments:

Elaine said...

Enjoy 'camp', and enjoy your break. Looking forward to hearing news of your first novel being completed!

Jess said...

I hope you get the break that you want :-) I'm on summer hols over here in England and although we havnt been on holiday Iam enjoying the break from work.

Jess said...

I hope you get the break that you want :-) I'm on summer hols over here in England and although we havnt been on holiday Iam enjoying the break from work.

Jess said...

I hope you get the break that you want :-) I'm on summer hols over here in England and although we havnt been on holiday Iam enjoying the break from work.

Jess said...

Hmm have I pressed the wrong button 'again' I'm such a dingbat!Sorry for clogging up your comment line! X

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break to the fullest!

restlessjo said...

Focus on writing what you want to write. Enjoy!

vivinfrance said...

Have a lovely holiday

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling!

Enjoy your break.

Wayne W Smith said...

Breaks are awfully nice but it is amazing how often you need a break to recover from your break.

21 Wits said...

A good break I'm hoping....one that's invigorating....but doesn't involve summer disappearing! Enjoy a fun weekend and as my coffee mug reads, Do one that thing that scares you everyday! I think Eleanor Roosevelt said that!

tonyamaries said...

I hope you get the break you need soon!

Susie Clevenger said...

Hope you get that break. Summer has flown by...looking forward to a better fall.

Kathe W. said...

I've been off the inernet the last few weeks due to lap top issues and travel. Happy Saturday everyone!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I am up for a break myself. Sometimes a break is good for the soul ... Enjoy!

Andrea @ From the Sol

Unknown said...

Wow, we are feeling the same way...must be in the air!!
Take great care of you now.
hugs
shakira

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Hope you get some time to rest on your break. I know you said you will be writing quite a bit. We will all be here when you get back and cant wait for your novel! Have a great day.

Linda said...

Oh yes...we all need breaks from time to time. Our bodies tell us when it is needed!

I hope you will have a break soon Cate!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Jim said...

Enjoy the camp, Cate. If you have time you can drop in for a visit,
I'll be staying at one of the therapeutic tents, but I love comments!
..

Cheri said...

Since I haven't really been doing much of anything lately, I shouldn't be ready for a break, but I still sort of am. Here's hoping we both get what we want!

Rachel said...

Aren't we all? Lol. Enjoy your break!

TMC said...

No breaks allowed! You must write, and edit, and gym, and write some more. ALL THE WORDS, remember? : )

Anonymous said...

i'll be back to visit others ~ having to sort out my laptop.

C. Beth said...

Breaks are good....

Does a #jhbc chat in a couple of weeks count? Should we schedule a non-book chat in the meantime?

Laura Lynch said...

You should take your break down here at the beach with us at LBI! :D ... because "Lazy beach days are so fine" ...

JosephAlsarraf said...

Then take a little break, your always working..... World domination can wait. : )

John said...

I wish you naps and wine.

Toriz said...

Oh yes, you need regular breaks!

Actingbalanced said...

Enjoy your break!

Actingbalanced said...

Enjoy your break!