STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Six Word Saturday


breakfast pizza makes my mouth happy



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the weekend! Enjoy!

Jim said...

Camp food is very good huh
I wonder how the writing's going

Jim's Six Words for August 11
..

Anonymous said...

Just had it for lunch, which I never do.

Unknown said...

I too love breakfast pizza! Thanks for hosting this fun linky.

Mlissabeth said...

The pizza sounds good!

vivinfrance said...

Pizza for breakfast? Wow!

I posted my 6-w-S this morning, and as a result of comments, posted a sequel this afternoon, which you can find above the original.

Jess said...

Breakfast pizza sounds yummy and just the sort of thing that would me us smile too :-) yummo x

Amanda said...

Yummy! Now I'm hungry. ;)

Josie Two Shoes said...

Leftover pizza for breakfast... mmmm! Now my mouth is watering and somehow my peanutbutter toast doesn't seem so appealing! :-)

Unknown said...

so is this a fresh pizza for breakfast.... or leftover pizza for breakfast... because they are both yummy --- but in different ways... which makes me wonder why no one has come up with a true breakfast pizza??

C. Beth said...

It seems to be a trend these days; I've seen a few breakfast pizzas recently....

restlessjo said...

Teatime already at our house. Any left?

JT said...

Thank you for letting me play along!

Kathe W. said...

Yum breakfast pizza! Do you ave a recipe? Cheers!

Cheri said...

Breakfast pizza? Sounds interesting.

Linda said...

Sounds yummy! Is it regular pizza...or does it have bacon, eggs and hashbrowns with cheese on it? (:>)

Do tell!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

joanne said...

I'd be forever grateful if you could tell me what '<3' means! ..... cold pizza is not as good as hot, but it is one of the 4 food groups

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Can't quite come at pizza for breakfast! Too heavy. But to each his/her own. :)

Elaine said...

Breakfast pizza? That's not something I've ever tried!

Unknown said...

I love pizza but for breakfast? I do not know...hahahahhahha.
As long as you are having fun, Cate!
Have you a blessed weekend!
Need A Fairy Godmother
hugs
shakira

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.