STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, July 02, 2012

Why I'm a Cat Person

File this under "Things I wouldn't know without Twitter."

A twitter conversation yesterday resulted in a serious "a-ha!" moment. That moment? The realization of why I am a cat person and not so much a dog person.

Warning: it's about to get a little EWWWW up in here.

Melinda's hungry dog decided to help himself to a snack from her toddler's little potty. And, because this is why Twitter exists, she shared her disgust with the rest of us. Which reminded me of the day my dog puked. And then ate it.

Cats may have their own issues but I've never seen a cat do either of those things. Which is why I am a cat person.

P.S. This post was for tomorrow. But I'm a moron and clicked "Publish" instead of "Save" and then I reverted back to draft but it was too late because it went via RSS so you can all read it anyways so WHATEVER. FINE. Have the post. See if I care.

P.P.S. But I'm not posting again tomorrow. Unless I'm a moron again.

P.P.P.S. It's entirely possible that if I'll be a moron again tomorrow.


4 comments:

Annelie said...

Haha! I hate when I click publish instead of save. But I did enjoy getting this hilarious post a day early :D

C. Beth said...

Ditto what Annelie said. :)

So, your cat poops in the tub but draws the line at messing with human poop. Yeah, I'd agree you have the better end of the deal there.

Unknown said...

Currently, I think I am leaning toward being a cat person too! I'm still very yuck about that nasty dog. He is still banned from being near me for the foreseeable future.

Toriz said...

I have to agree there; I've seen dogs do those things a lot, but never cats. And we've had both my entire life!