STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Six Word Saturday


productive week behind, productive week ahead



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




23 comments:

restlessjo said...

Morning Cate! Almost beat you to it this morning. Glad all's going well.

Linda said...

That's good to hear!

Elaine said...

That all sounds very positive!

Eternal Lizdom said...

It's been FOREVER since I did 6WS!!! I've missed you!!

Wayne W Smith said...

Thanks for being such a gracious host!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

This is going to be a good week for you. A chance to try out all your options. I am thinking of you and wishing you and your husband the best ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going in the right direction. Good for you!

BTW, I posted the wrong link above, so I will try to correct it.

Kathy said...

I haven't played along in a while, it's nice to be back.

Wishing you and hubby the best in your new endeavor of working at home together :)

Linda said...

Glad things are going well for you! It feels so good to be "productive"!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Anonymous said...

Cate, here's wishing you the very best!

21 Wits said...

I sure know that feeling! Summer also has a way of taking up so much of our time....with work, and play, and mowing and watering and lake and family...it's so hard to squeeze in blogging time too! Here's to a very productive week for all of us!

soulbrush said...

Glad it's all going so well. Hope my link works this week. Hello to all the SWS folk.

Kathe W. said...

Happy weekend and Six Word Saturday all you fellow bloggers!

Laura Lynch said...

First week doing this and I messed up when I posted my link. I posted on the wrong date so, I reposted on the correct date. Sorry! :D This is really cool. Love it and look forward to weekly postings. :D

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Yeah I love 6 word Saturday!!!!
I was trying out 6 word comment there LOL
Thanks for hosting Cate this is one of my top 3 favorite hops and NO I do more then 3 LOL
Have a Fabulous weekend and see you next week if not sooner "/"

Jim said...

Just great, Cate! You are having lucky weeks! I'm pulling for you.
..

Call Me Cate said...

Seems Mr. Linky is taking a nap. Come back, Mr. Linky!

Anonymous said...

I came back to comment...no Linky... :(

JosephAlsarraf said...

Lol! Good job, Same here! : )

John said...

productive weeks deserve cookies. and wine.

Toriz said...

Productive weeks are very good things!

Rhona Finkel said...

6-word entry, even though I'm 2 days late! [Can I still 'play'?] I have 2 6-word descriptors of my life:

"Blogging away, I ponder Site Stats."

"Bought a Mac--everything works!"

Austine Etcheverry said...

Love those weeks when it all comes together and things get accomplished.