STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Six Word Saturday


a week of highs and lows




Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




28 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

sounds like things are up and down with you.

restlessjo said...

Life's no fun at all sometimes and then it can be AMAZING! Have a good week.

Bijee said...

I know the feeling!!!

Elaine said...

An intriguing comment - I think we need to know more!

Anonymous said...

May the high stay high, and the low ascend. On the other hand, we appreciate the good things because we know it can be worse.
I do hope you will have a nice weekend, smile often.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sounds like a normal life to me! :)

Bruno Laliberté said...

I kept the damage to a minimum when I took the day off on Friday. So, being home is always good!! Hoping your lows won't dominate and that you'll get to enjoy your highs to the fullest!!
:)~
HUGZ

Henri said...

(6 words this day)

First, the flu
now, the allergies.

Amanda said...

That doesn't necessarily sound good. I hope the highs were really good so they balanced out the lows.

Jim said...

Haha, Cate. Haha.
I'm not laughing at your lows, rather with your highs and your previous post.

Having Hubby get home to keep you company with the mouse will help a lot, huh? Did you catch him? We haven't gotten our 'blue trap' yet from the feed store (a Texas thing, I hope Hubby got to see one in Austin). The traps are supposed to be animal safe.
..

Unknown said...

I hope the highs outweighed the lows and the lows weren't too far down....

doesn't it always feel like one step forward and two steps backward? Hopefully that is in reverse..

Have a good week!

Unknown said...

Hope next week is all highs for you. Blessings!

When Words Escape said...

Me, too!

C. Beth said...

Hope the weekend is "up."

Jazzbumpa said...

a week of highs and lows

Sounds a lot like life - no?

(Ach - Mystic beat me to it.)

Cheers!
JzB

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

More information please!

Kathe W. said...

life is always full of ups and downs-hopefully you are having more ups than downs! Cheers!

Middle Girl said...

Oh, I can totally relate, as my post illustrates.

Linda said...

Hi Cate. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!
Thanks for hosting each week! (:>)
Hope next week will be filled with more highs than lows for ya!

Linda @ Truthful tidbits

Kimmy said...

Hope you have more highs than lows this coming week!

Happy St Pattys Day....and SWS!

Toriz said...

You need lows to appreciate highs.

JosephAlsarraf said...

So you've started trading stocks? Ha ha jk! I hope you get more highs next week! : )

Anonymous said...

I hope next week brings balance.

Phine said...

I love this little 'challenge' to sum up my week in six words…
Thank you for inspiring me!

soulbrush said...

Hope many more highs than lows!!

John said...

better than finding all new lows

Anonymous said...

Amazing idea.I simply love it.Thank You and be blessed!
love&joy milena

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my past week. Hopefully you will have more high than lows.