STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finally, I Make My Husband Laugh

My husband, Joe, has been at the SXSW Interactive festival in Austin since last Friday. He'll get home really late tonight. Part of me is a bit jealous because originally we both planned to go. (insert long rant about Joe's working making it impossible to plan ahead so it was a last-minute trip and too expensive for us both to attend)

A couple of days ago, we had the following conversation:
Joe: I scored 2 free tix to JayZ!
me: I didn't know you were a fan
Joe: I'm not - but FREE!
me: what will you do with the 2nd ticket?
Joe: some people are selling them
me: oh? you gonna do that?
Joe: no, gave mine away
me: is she hot?
Joe: haha
me: I'd like to point out that that's not an answer
Joe: haha
It's funny how he reads things I've written that are supposed to be funny and never even smiles. But I ask a question like that and get all kinds of laughs!

Good thing I trust that guy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Joe, you need to learn the right answer.

C. Beth said...

I wasn't sure if Joe was home yet. I hope he enjoyed his trip!

And I agree with Melinda; he needs to learn the right answer. Specifically that he gave them to some old guy. :)

vivinfrance said...

That's a puzzle. Why not take you?

Toriz said...

Yep, good thing you trust him!

John said...

I don't know, I'd argue that, in that scenario, "haha" is, most certainly, an answer :-)