STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Fragments

I'm sure this whole Friday Fragments idea originated with someone and if you can tell me who that someone is, I will gladly give them credit.

Since I didn't write Tuesday or Thursday this week, let's just jump right in.

1. Joe left at 4am to head to Austin for SXSWi. It was a last-minute kind of trip due to last-minute BS where he works. I'm glad it worked out for him but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous - I wanted to go too but the last-minute nature of it was crazy expensive and also crazy chaotic. So, a few days here home alone with the kitties...

2. ...and a mouse. Yes, it's that time of year again, though about 2 months later than that time of year last year. Weird. And since I heard the mouse eating the stuff in the bait (don't judge, please, I've struggled with that decision enough), which may or may not still be effective, the pest control people won't come til Monday.

3. It's definitely Spring here. I need to change my blog header away from those snowflakes. Especially since they say "winter 2011."

4. Umm, I think that's about it. Which is why I probably didn't bother blogging earlier in the week.

Come back tomorrow for Six Word Saturday!

7 comments:

21 Wits said...

I'm sure I don't know who...but it's a cool catch-up...and yeah those blogger headers of ours should get changed...been thinking of that myself...although yours is like the most snow that has continually fallen...quite possibley! l0l winter has been amazing this year! For most of us...

Toriz said...

Want to swap weeks?

C. Beth said...

Okay, I would be freaked out about the mouse too. Yep.

Wish you could have gone to SXSW too!!

Lifeofkaylen said...

I want to go to SXSW!!! All the cool kids are there.

The mouse thing freaks me out. I would have to stay elsewhere. I don't know why they freak me out so much, but they just do...

vivinfrance said...

Pest Control Officer? Isn't that what kitties do?

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if it is possible to create a separate blog each day of the week with a catchy title?
I like the Friday Fragments --- how about Sunday's Sum up?

Any way.... I had mice too --- not fun!

Jazzbumpa said...

Mouse?!?

Wait a minute.

I thought you had cats.

Something is very wrong with his picture.

Cheers!
JzB