STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Six Word Saturday


feeling too old for baby steps


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




20 comments:

Elaine said...

Are giant steps not possible with your new ventures?

Unknown said...

Bugger the baby steps then - just put your head down and run flat out. Good luck with it all

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ But you aren't too old for that are you? I think life is full of cycles and some of the cycles when we get older aren't as pleasant as they were when we were younger.

I literally started over with baby steps with my knee surgery. Now I am up to walking 30 minutes once a day. I am sure though, that my knee got out of baby steps faster than you might. But we have to start someplace don't we.

Hang in there and happy 6WS!
..

Hilary said...

thanks for hosting! and you are never too old for baby steps (and maybe I can follow my own advice)

Anonymous said...

I say:just go for it!!

21 Wits said...

Again your six little words light up a room of ideas!!! My six words came while driving. Seriously. I kid you not!

Henri said...

(6-words, this day)

Sharing our poetry
with kindred spirits.

restlessjo said...

Feeling too old. The zumba was almost too much for me this morning but guess what- the sun's out finally.

Anonymous said...

just keep moving~baby steps, giant steps, running for your life! {smile} forward, backward, sideways ~ how about dancing?
sending good thoughts.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Toriz said...

You're never too old for them!

C. Beth said...

I don't know any adults who don't have to take baby steps...in one or usually in MANY areas of life. :) <3

Bruno Laliberté said...

Don't let the blues get to you!!
:)~
HUGZ

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I already posted a comment on your Six Word Saturday, but I had also given you an award on Thursday. I haven't heard from you so I thought you might have missed it.

Andrea @ From The Sol
http://www.fromthesol.blogspot.com

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Intriguing remark!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Intriguing remark!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Intriguing remark!

Lizze said...

It's been awhile since I've 6WS.
It feels really good being back.
Off to check everyone else's now. :-)

Amanda said...

lol, if Neil Armstrong can take one giant leap then so can you. :)

JosephAlsarraf said...

Baby Steps are harder to take as you get older. : )

Tiffany said...

Me too but my son is Autistic so almost every day is baby steps - and some days those steps aren't even in the right direction!