STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Answering 21 Questions

This is the second part of last week's post.

I tweeted the following:

Let's do this - you ask me some questions, I'll answer them in tomorrow's post. Anything you like. You have 30 minutes.

I answered the two reasonable questions from normal people last Tuesday. Which leaves for today the twenty one questions asked by my "friend" Sarah. She saw my tweet as a challenge and she rose to the occasion. Since I promised (and she seemed fine with me dragging them out a bit), here are my answers to the random questions she came up with.

How many apples can you balance on your forehead at once?

I'm going to guess one. I didn't have any apples handy to try but I was able to balance one cell phone and all the cat hair you can eat on my forehead.

What is the first book you chose to read more than once- not including Dr. Suess. That's too easy.

Probably Anne of Green Gables.

What tv show have you watched the most episodes of?

I watched the entire series of Lost. And all seven or eight seasons of 24. Most recently, I'm up to the middle of Season 6 of How I Met Your Mother, which I only started about two months ago.

If you were trapped on a desert island, and could have any man- other than Joe- there with you, how long before you killed him?

However long it took for him to kill all spiders/creepy crawlies plus about three seconds.

Why are pin cushions shaped like tomatoes with a strawberry? And is it a strawberry or a pepper? There's debate on that, here.

First, it's definitely a strawberry. I'm not as sure on the "why" but I imagine whoever made the first pin cushion had leftover red fabric which is why we got a tomato instead of a lemon or lime.

How would you fill in the blank: "I like my coffee like I like my _____."?

Oxygen. (aka: always available)

What is your secret method for keeping cut flowers alive?

I keep that method secret even from me. My secret is to replace them frequently.

What do monkeys and mammoths have in common?

Both look adorable in little bowties and top hats.

If one of them had to disappear, PBS or NPR?

PBS. Only because I'm currently obsessed with StoryCorps on NPR.

How often do you turn your camera horizontally when doing art photography?

24.7% of the time.

Should leather jackets be pink or teal?

No.

Should shirts have words printed on them?

Not in public.

What's the worst thing (you're going to have to work hard on this one) about not being in an office setting anymore?

I have to pay for my own coffee.

Mechanical or wood?

Mechanical for writing. Wood for drawing/sketching.

What's the best pickup line you've ever used?

Maybe you've been eaten here before.

Kathy Griffin- with or without bangs?

I prefer my Kathy Griffin with Anderson Cooper. Bangs optional.

What kind of accents do accent walls have?

Croatian.

When are rose petals "too much"?

When they turn moldy and start to smell bad.

What is too old for long hair? For dudes, specifically.

I prefer my men with fairly short hair. I'm going to go with thirteen.

When is the last time you were pleased with a candid photo of yourself?

Two years ago.

What's the best time of day to stop drinking?

Probably BEFORE I open myself up to thirty minutes of questions on Twitter.

NAILED IT!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have bust a gut reading some of your answers...particularly that accent walls have a Croatian accent. Loved it!

Tami said...

That was just the laugh I needed today. Thanks! :) You should really try this again.

Toriz said...

*Chuckles*

I love your answers!

Debbi said...

You rock. I miss ya! I should visit farrrrr more often. (boo on full-time school and no-blogging lately)

Melissa B. said...

I can say the alphabet backwards. That's about it. You're list of accomplishments is quite impressive!

C. Beth said...

Don't get rid of PBS!!!!! My kids watch it. It helps me stay sane.

Cat. said...

I hope you don't mind that I stole this...

(....Croatian...lol)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Bravo!

(Very strange pincushions and mysterious, unheard-of TV shows / celebrities they have in the USA.)

Me:
Most episodes — Buffy; the lot (+ all of Angel too).
Too old for long hair (dudes) — I love it. So, whenever they go bald on top, whenever they decide to make it into dreadlocks, and any age at which they stop washing it enough. Otherwise, never too old.
I like my coffee like I Ilke my men: hot, strong and black (alas in fantasy only .... the men, that is.)

John said...

StoryCorps makes me cry every single week.

It's a bit absurd.

soulbrush said...

ROFLMAO
learn violin or flute?
when was the last time you were nude in public?
what was your first kiss like?
which shoes do you put on first?
I could go on and on...what fun this is...