STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Six Word Saturday


it's not quitting if it's over

This has nothing to do with Joe.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



27 comments:

restlessjo said...

Not sure if I succeeded with my last comment? Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Phew! to your last remark :)

Eternal Lizdom said...

Very glad you clarified!

Unknown said...

and in the words of Kenny Rogers 'You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away, know when to run'

Your 6 words are entirely correct

Unknown said...

and I'm glad they don't apply to Joe

Jim said...

You had me worried there for a bit, Cate. Thank you for those other seven explanatory words. :)
..

susanwritesprecise said...

I Hope I did this right...

Anonymous said...

Let me try again :-)

Henri said...

(Six words today)

Blustery wind today;
is snow coming?

Unknown said...

Even after the last part, I'm still like HUH??? :)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Glad it's nothing to do with Joe — and it's very relevant for my post this week!

Anonymous said...

I wish you a peaceful weekend!

21 Wits said...

You know it's a good thing you said that! ;) My post today is maybe kinda silly, but after a hectic week, (in so many ways) not much sunshine (in many ways) sometimes there's a moment in life that halts you in your step, and you stand back and think...I like that...that took guts...that is my kind of person....I hope all turns out well in your life too...and have a I want her kind of weekend!!!!

Daanando said...

Four words: That game was fun.

Toriz said...

Depends if it was over first!

C. Beth said...

So true. And a great way to look at something that is coming to a "natural end."

Unknown said...

That's an interesting way to view the end of those 'things' that must come to an end. Well put!

Kathe W. said...

well thank goodness it isnt about Joe! Whew is right!
I've been MIA the last few weeks-but I am finally back!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Well at least it's not that, is it a good over? : )

Anonymous said...

I really mean what I said!

Fast Food Free Mama said...

What a great Saturday Blog Idea!!! First of many times linking up!!! <3 it!

Bijee @PinkLilliesandBG said...

I tired last week for the first tine, but i think i was too late, lets see if i got it right this time around! :)
I'm a newbie!

workingtechmom said...

love life, embrace friends, ignore idiots

Bruno Laliberté said...

I'm late!! I'm late!! I know...

Phew!,
that's a relief!!
I thought you hadn't hidden the evidence properly...
;)~
HUGZ

Sharp Little Pencil said...

My first time here... and wow, what a unique challenge! Thanks so much for this - found your link on Viv In France's blog, and glad I did.

Peace, Amy Barlow Liberatore
http://sharplittlepencil.com/2012/03/02/twofer-six-wd-sat-and-carnegie-hall/

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Baby steps ... hmmmm. That could mean so many things. Are you going to fill us in? Love your Blog ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

fionaphoenix said...

My first six words post. eek!
What a clever idea. :)