STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Husband returns tonight - destroy the evidence!!!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo, do tell! What evidence?

Mine's about my husband today, as well.

cessie said...

It sounds intriguing indeed!! I still have to catch up with blog posts of the past week so maybe there's a clue there? TIme was flying so fast this week!
Wish you a great time together again though! To me it always feels weird to be together again after a longer business trip: happy and weird, I suppose we do get our own rhythm of life again when being on our own ;)
Enjoy the weekend!

xtrekki said...

You clearly imagine there could be no-one in the blogosphere inept enough to have no idea how to add links to their blog.......

Unknown said...

I read your words, had my response in my head and get here to discover Tilly has written the exact same words. So because she is obviously so smart, let me repeat her words ' Oo do tell, what evidence?'

Anonymous said...

You're doing it wrong: the trick is not to leave any evidence in the first place!

Henri said...

(6 words for today)

Happy Birthday dears:
Dad and Grandson :)!

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Hide! Hide! Hide! Hurry! Quick!

Jim said...

Your Six are the culmination of last week's words. I missed that week, sorry.

I am sure that you enjoyed yourself this week. They say that "Girls just wanna have fun."

Are you hoping for more?
..

Elaine said...

While the cat's away.... :)

amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

LOL. All that running amok created lots of evidence did it? Back to one side of the bed. :)

Unknown said...

I heard that shredding and burning works well :)

21 Wits said...

Oh I just know you aren't going to share! Then the secret would be out... ha ha I missed last week, the evidence of why is in this week's post! Enjoy your hubbyy's return!!!!! Move over kitty daddys coming home! ;)

C. Beth said...

Hope the rest of his trip is smooth!

Linda said...

My "evidence" that I had to hide when my hubby used to travel ...was the evidence that I had taken it easy while he was gone...and so I had to turn up the energy and clean like a mad woman before he got home and saw what a slob his wife and daughters could really be!!!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Being apart opens the heart ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Hurry!!!! put all the furniture back to where it belonged and take down that fort you built. : )

Hilary said...

Evidence... sounds interesting!

Kasi said...

Posted mine! Thank you for hosting this each week...I miss it sometimes and I hate it when I do!

Nana said...

It is good to get back to the 'blog world' and six word saturday is the icing on the cake of a long week.

Evidence, you say? hmmm

Jenn and Casey said...

good luck hiding the evidence!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Leave us hanging with your 6WS eh? ;-)

Here's my 6WS, which has something to do with hate vs love:

http://domesticrecluse.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/six-word-saturday-hate-vs-love/

Bruno Laliberté said...

I can just imagine the scene.
husband: "So, what's new?"
wife: "Huh?! Nothing? Same old, same old? Why? What did you hear?!?!?..."
:D~
HUGZ

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mine is about my husband today, too! (I really love your blog!)

Tiffany said...

Tisk Tisk you shouldn't be leaving evidence that has to be hidden in the first place! Must learn how to avoid this! LOL

Unknown said...

Evidence=Donuts at my house. ;-)
I just wrote my first Six Word Saturday post. What fun! Love this idea. Thanks.

Toriz said...

Don't get too enthusiastic with destruction! ;)

daphnepurpus said...

Just found your site and I love it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I TAGGED YOU!
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

You've been Tagged ...
Andrea @ From The Sol
http://www.fromthesol.blogspot.com