STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Six Word Saturday


organizing my things organizes my brain



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




23 comments:

Alyson said...

nice one! unfortunately my OH says that I am borderline OCD whenever I start organising ... I just call it practical to have all the socks matched up and things lined up !!! :)And I like being able to find things easily!

Defiant said...

Exactly! Even I feel the same! :)
Have a great week ahead ^_^

Anonymous said...

Tidy mind = tidy house/desk/blog.

Anonymous said...

Good! But don't over-organize, we need your spontaneity! :D Have a nice weekend.

Jenn and Casey said...

I agree with this! My husband took your challenge over on our blog, great to meet you! :)

Jim said...

That's pretty good, Cate.
I will have to try it sometime. :)
..

21 Wits said...

So very true.... it's like that early to bed and early to rise thing...silly sounding maybe but it works...

Unknown said...

i agree with that sentiment entirely!

JosephAlsarraf said...

That it does..... organizing anything organizes anything. Great six words!
: )

Unknown said...

Oh I get so distracted when i go through that process that I end up having to break it up into chunks!

Kathe W. said...

I am in total agreement with you! We are moving in 10 days 350 miles from here and we're in total organize mode or we'd be in deep trouble! Cheers and have a great weekend!

restlessjo said...

Bit of a white rabbit moment going on here but I made it!
And it's snowing outside!!!

soulbrush said...

Decluttering always make sme feel so energised and ready to 'start' again. You go girl!

Henri said...

Graceful activity centers,
grounds, strengthens, resolve.

Linda said...

I need to get organized! I just keep putting it off!

C. Beth said...

That is so true.

Anonymous said...

the same is true for me! and i feel better both emotionally and physically.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I must try it some time, lol.

Toriz said...

My Mind is never organized, LOL!

Bruno Laliberté said...

Indeed, I so get you on this one. Being [ever so slightly] OCD, I don't do well with chaos. Things need to be in a certain order for me to function, which makes some people at work laugh, hopefully not at me,
but with me...
:D~
HUGZ

John said...

I'd fear my brain, if well-organized

cessie said...

Hiya!
I so wanted to post on time but my life was a bit hectic lately, so a belated 6WS from me ;)

Love your words! They are so true for me as well... I'm busy reorganizing our apartment as well and it does give a lot of space in your head!
Good job and good luck with organizing!

Karla Lee said...

very true!
my Six Word Saturday is here :)