STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Six Word Saturday


stop being sad, be awesome instead

If you get the reference, I'll send you all the cat hair you can eat. For the record, I am NOT sad. Just awesome.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it!

Unknown said...

good to hear! awesome is cool :)

Jim said...

We have a lot of extra cat here already. So thanks, but no thanks.

Also we have dog hair. Two dogs and one cat would hurt an allergy real bad but fortunately it doesn't bother us.

Thanks again for doing the meme for us.
Happy 6WS!
..

Elaine said...

That made me smile! I like your positive attitude - awesome! :)

Unknown said...

yes, ma'am!!!

Unknown said...

i forgot to guess the reference...i googled it, but should have known where it came from! good times!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Glad you're awesome! (No, don't know the reference.)

I hope it's not cheating that I have posted about someone else awesome, who isn't me. The interview did take up quite a lot of my life this week, as questions and answers went back and forth and answers led to new questions, and so on.

Amanda said...

Good ole, NPH. :) I only want the cat hair IF I can send you some of my dog hair. lol.
Yeah for being awesome. :D

Lauren said...

I love 6WS! I haven't participated in a long time. Glad to be back!

Toni said...

That's Legen . . . wait for it . . . dary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feeling awesome is definitely better than feeling cat hair in your mouth ;)

Happy Saturday!

Unknown said...

I'll swap you cat hair for dog hair!

Bruno Laliberté said...

been forgetting to link up lately!
sorry!!
Happy belated New Year!!

Cate,
I have enough cat hair here to feed an army. I'll pass!!
NPH would be pleased to see you thus inspired.
:)~
HUGZ

C. Beth said...

I don't get the reference but am still choosing to believe that I'm awesome instead of being sad about it. :)

LeAnn said...

Love your six words!!!

TMC said...

It's a Barneyism, and probably some part of the bro-code, I'm sure.

Now's the time to be awesome, though, isn't it?

Sasha A. Palmer said...

Well said! Be awesome, be glad!

Sara McNulty said...

You're lucky I'm controlled by pills.

JosephAlsarraf said...

That's good, i'm awesome too. You can keep the cat hair or, maybe we can trade I have some cat throw up that I had to clean out of the carpet at around 6 am in the morning. : )

Henri said...

Today, coconut icing frosting the rooftops.

Anonymous said...

yay, you! ♥

Anonymous said...

hmm, I think I still have some awe left -no need for haircat!

Toriz said...

I don't get the reference, but I am awesome, and I'm glad you feel you are too; being awesome is much better than being sad! :)

soulbrush said...

YOU ARE awesome and so is 6WS.

cessie said...

I'm going to try this meme. I love the idea. You would think it's easier to blog in just six words and that it would safe me time in the weekend which most of the time is too hectic to blog anyway... but it's not as simple as it seems ;) (and what's more I'm not native English so sometimes I need to find words to capture it all...)
So I'm going to try! Thanks for organizing!

Kathe W. said...

terrific 6 words! Have a fabulous week!

Patricia said...

"Six Word Saturday" becomes "Six Word Sunday" - at least it still starts with an "S"!!!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!


Patricia
Choose Joy!

Alyson said...

I love using the word 'Awesome' - so I shall continue!
and please - if you get a minute - can you tell me how I can get that drop down text box that shows your html code - I am tearing my hair out trying to get one to post itself in a Wordpress page.... argh! - not awesome!!!! ;)

Call Me Cate said...

Alyson - I can't email you (your email isn't in your profile). But if you email me, I'll do what I can to help.

John said...

How I love me some NPH

Penda said...

This was said by Barney in an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I'll pass on the cat hair, thanks :)