STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Might run away to join circus.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




21 comments:

Whitney said...

My six words for you:
Can I please come with you??

Ron. said...

6= Thanks for all you do, Cate.
6= I'm in at: Scrambled, Not fried

♥ Special K ♥ said...

I think we all are saying this today!!! :) Many blessings!!!

gracia said...

The truth is I am really worried

Toriz said...

I can't say I'd blame you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration.

Linda said...

Life is a circus sometimes Cate!

My SWS (:>)

Keep on Keepin On!

Linda

Melissa B. said...

I often feel like that, too!

Nikki B. said...

uh-huh...the circus sound great about now!

SparkleFarkel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SparkleFarkel said...

For a pause that refreshes --then, again, probably not, but nevertheless it might make for a nice change of pace-- come join mine! (P.S. Don't forget to bring a tiny parasol and miniture hat. More than likely, we'll be doing The Clown Act.)

Anonymous said...

Glad to be playing along today!
Really needed to let off steam! - G

Kathe W. said...

Run away to join a circus? I actually knew someone who's Grandfather was a circus performer....but I think I'd pause before diving into the fray!

Rachel said...

I have said that many times. Usually when I'm leaving for the store and my kids ask where I'm going!

Debbie Phillips said...

New Participant
Thanks for the Inspiration.

I'm Grace said...

A circus sounds like fun!

21 Wits said...

OH Yes! Found it! Ok I got my post in for 6WS and now to check out the others! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I would be wanting to join with you, except THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY!

Joanie said...

Now that sounds like fun!

TMC said...

Your cats would come find you.

C. Beth said...

Sounds like fun; I'm very curious to know what part you'll play....