STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

4.0

I FINALLY got that last grade from the class I finished just before Christmas. An A. Thank goodness, because I seriously never heard a word from that instructor or got any feedback on my work so if it had been less than an A, I would've had to punch some people in the face. It's much less effort this way.

I will be contacting the school with feedback about this class with the MIA instructor. I'm happy with that A, but I also feel like I didn't learn anything from the guy. I could've just bought the textbook and read that on my own for a whole lot cheaper. I have no idea what I did right or wrong with my projects so what did I actually learn?

Still, I'm done. I need to contact the school today to see about receiving my actual program completion "stuff", whatever that may be. But the classwork is finished and I did well. I'm not a braggy girl but I worked hard and I'm glad it paid off.

Next, I get back to that plan for world domination.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very proud of you! All along I knew you would do well. Celebration time!

Joanie said...

Congrats on the A!

Toriz said...

Congrats on your A! :)

Unknown said...

aw, me totally proud of you:)

kisses and hugs...also, don't forget to notify me re: my role in this world domination thing-y.

<3

Katherine Krige said...

too bad about the non-existent teacher, but nice on the A. Good luck with that next project ;)

Eternal Lizdom said...

Well done!!

Linda said...

Congrats Cate! That's Great!!!!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Yay to the A!

You definitely should let the school know the teacher is a dud...they may not do anything, but if they get enough complaints, they may!
~M

Whitney said...

Congratulations! We all know you're awesome!

Side note: I had Algebra III/ Trigonometry my senior year of high school...I had to keep correcting the teacher; as did several other students. He should have been fired, or never hired. He went from teaching middle schoolers to Seniors? I don't think so!

Rachel said...

Good for you!

Caty said...

Awesome! congrats :)

Sarah said...

Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?

C. Beth said...

That is awesome! Bummer about the MIA instructor though--definitely doesn't make you feel good about the money you've spent.

Juniper said...

Well done with the A! I get awesome feedback from my OU tutor and I can understand the frustration of not getting any.

TMC said...

Congratulations!!