STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Am I too old for naps?
Or maybe I'm too young.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).





25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naps are good...a simple pleasure!

restlessjo said...

I can't do it, Cath, but good luck to you if you can.

Wayne W Smith said...

I love naps. They are very underrated.

Hilary said...

I was born too old for naps... My poor mom was never able to get me to sleep as a baby, and I still can't sleep as an adult!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Don't ask, don't tell, just nap!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ I'm with MMT, as the Nike commercials say, 'just do it.'

Actually, it works in reverse. The OLDER YOU GET the more naps you'll take.
..

joanne said...

absolutely not!....naps are even better when you don't have any guilt around them..

21 Wits said...

According to my hubby NO! He's never quit taking naps! So yeah, if it works for you, right! Seriously though, the man has always taken naps, ever since I met him so many moons ago, and he tells me even in his teen years he did! Of course he's the youngest looking at his high school reunions too!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

You do what you body tells you ... that is how you stay healthy. Your body is your best friend who talks to you all of the time. Listen and then take a nap if that's what you hear. Age has nothing to do with it :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Unknown said...

you are NEVER too old for naps... my mother used to call them 'delicious'

Linda said...

There's nothing better than a nap when you are feeling groggy!

Hope you can catch a few winks today!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

tonyamaries said...

You are NEVER to old for naps!

Kathe W. said...

naps are good for all ages! Snooze away!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Naps are wonderfully refreshing, I think they are totally underapreciated by the young! :-)

soulbrush said...

Never too old for a good nap. Love my naps on cold Wintery days. Happy SWS to you Cate and everyone.

TMC said...

My naps tend to go on for 3 hours or more. There should be another name for long naps.

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Never to old or to young NAPS are a nice treat to make us feel ahhhh better! Thanks for hosting have a great weekend *,*

Anonymous said...

No, naps are a necessity of life!

Suzy said...

You are never too old to nap. In India we nap each afternoon when we're not at work of course. It's a way of life there.
And naps refresh mind, body and spirit. Go for it, I say.

JosephAlsarraf said...

Of course not! : )

Cheri said...

Like so many things, naps are wasted on the young. Thankfully, we don't have to give them up as we get older, so go ahead and enjoy.

Susanna said...

NEVER to old (or young) for naps. Aside from a few other goodies to unwind with, naps are among the top 10 "activities". (:

Austine Etcheverry said...

You are never to old for a nap!

Anonymous said...

The older I get, the better I am at taking power naps. There is a knack, try not to sleep to long...

quality website design said...

We will never be too old for it. It's good taking naps actually. It refreshes your minds and also relives you from stress.