STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Six Word Saturday


this ride needs a pause button


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).






22 comments:

restlessjo said...

Stop the world, I want to get off has too many words, huh?

Anonymous said...

Cate, I hope you find it! :(

Roslyn Ross said...

Giving it a whirl in six words

soulbrush said...

Lovely to be back again. Have a lovely Autumnal weekend wherever you are.

Hilary said...

I know the feeling.. could so use a pause button!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ Yes, that would be nice.
But now even the 'Pause Button' doesn't do all that it did on the old DOS computers.
..

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

It's great to be busy... but maybe not so busy?

Mlissabeth said...

I could use that once in a while, too.

21 Wits said...

Oh if only we could put a pause on FALL coming! Mostly old man winter who was blowing up an incredible storm last night, and I'm afraid to go outside and see what has been attacked by the mighty cold or frost? Yikes....where did summer go....come on Cate can't we bring it back!!!!

joanne said...

I agree with Karen S......push pause button on fall!

Jazzbumpa said...

Oh my god, yes -- me, too!

Cheers!
JzB

Unknown said...

if you get a pause button, i want a rewind one! <3

Linda said...

Many times I just want to "push pause" to capture the moment and make it last longer! Life is going by so swiftly for me...and I want to savor it!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Suzy said...

I could do with that too sometimes.

Cheri said...

Yep, I agree!

Xiomara said...

I often get that feeling!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Life needs a pause button. And a delete button. Ohh and my brain needs a purge and off/on button so I can sleep. LOL. Hope you get a chance to slow down a bit. Take care of yourself or your body will make you stop...kinda like mine has done the last couple days...Ick, hate not feeling well.

Kathe W. said...

Stop-take a breath-rinse and repeat! Have a happy day!

Unknown said...

I'm finding myself and Liking it.

Anonymous said...

Funny! I had a ride theme also, although mine was strictly based on two wheels. I hope you found the button

C. Beth said...

I could have used one of those last week too!!

quality website design said...

OMG please... please do! Well, I really hope Cate that you find it. I know the feeling exactly. Keep posting Cate!