STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Six Word Saturday


what happened to September - gone already?


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flies, having fun or not.

Wayne W Smith said...

Yep, there seems to be no timeouts in life.

vivinfrance said...

What happened to September was that it was spent writing haiku every day and learning how to make haiga. And Nanowrimo's not far away, too.

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

I know what you mean! It's a bit worrying actually....

soulbrush said...

And now it's really Autumn here - brrr, and soon Winter- oh noooooo. Have a good weekend and keep warm.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Poor September, it's always a short month!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

We are on the same page ... I woke up one morning and it was September. Then I woke up again and it is October, Huh? How does that happen?

Andrea @ From The Sol

I Am Not Superwoman said...

I know you are telling me, where did the time go. Now have to think about a birthday soon and holidays. Eeekkkk!

When Words Escape said...

Funny...I seem to be on your same wavelength. Happy last weekend of September! :)

Amanda @ Ramblings of an Empty Mind said...

No kidding...it doesn't seem like we should have just finished the 4th week of school...how did that happen?!

tonyamaries said...

This year has sped by at a very slow pace...

Unknown said...

seriously??? where has this year gone?

Josie Two Shoes said...

Remember when we were kids and it seemed to take forever for Christmas, our birthday, or Summer vacation to arrive? I think the calendar mysteriously shrinks as we grow older, pages flip faster than we can keep up with them, and now we find ourselves just three months from the end of the year!

Unknown said...

Time sure passed by in just a click of a finger. Sometimes it passed without us knowing. Isn't that ironic?
website hosting australia

Vicki said...

It went by fast yes, but Sept. was an awesome month for me. Anniversary and vacation month!

Linda said...

Yes indeed~y...time just flies by when you're having fun! Ha! October is almost here!

Thanks for hosting SWS Cate!

Have a great day!

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Some days there are sad words to share.

joanne said...

Tomorrow is Oct. 1st, and I can't believe it either.....mom always said that time goes by faster as you get older!

TMC said...

I know, right?

Cheri said...

I KNOW! Before you know it, there's going to be holiday commercials on every station and the year will be over. It's crazy, really.

Jess said...

I know!To be honest I feel this whole year has flown by,a sign of getting older I guess,time moves quicker these days!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Worst September I ever had!

C. Beth said...

Really, after September 1 (my birthday), the rest of the month is pointless. ;-)

electronic voting systems said...

Its not the case that reader must be completely agreed with author's views about article. So this is what happened with me, anyways its a good effort, I appreciate it. Thanks

website hosting australia said...

Would not be written any better. Looking over this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this post to him. Sure he’ll have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

Yoga Blog Today said...

Hi,im here to drop a quik testimonial.I just wanna say thank you for sharing informative thoughts in your blog.