STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Six Word Saturday


moving forward despite having no answers

Aka: Nothing that has been stressing me for the last few weeks has been resolved but I'm learning to function in the state of not-knowing. This week, I intend to blog.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



27 comments:

restlessjo said...

I guess I've been doing that for 60+ years Cate!

soulbrush said...

Why is it all so hard??? Sigh.

Elaine said...

Oh dear, but at least things are moving forward, which has to be a good thing.

Linda said...

Soulbrush, your link goes to ads.

Wayne W Smith said...

Trying out this new weekend meme...

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Amazing how versatile we can be. I hope you get resolution soon. Have a good weekend ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Unknown said...

Onward and upward, but always moving forward

Amanda said...

Hope it al turns out okay.

Daanando said...

Reading, trying to get some answers.

Unknown said...

Oh Cate! That is my constant state --- the one of worrying about things that cannot be controlled....
Wish I could get that old Serenity Prayer to work!!! Maybe I should buy some stress beads???

AMY said...

Its been a long time, but I'm so happy to find your blog again and link up!
Hang in there!
Amy

21 Wits said...

Moving forward is always a good step in the right direction. If you don't go in you'll never know, right!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh what an idiot - I just told people to ignore my previous link, when there wasn't one - that was last week! Sorry. Meanwhile, I'm glad you're moving forward positively. :)

soulbrush said...

I posted my link again as no one seems to be able to find me! Please don't give up, I love hearing from you.

Claudia said...

Cate,
Sounds very wise. I need to do the same. I think moving forward helps as find answers.
Claudia :)

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you today. Here's hoping the answers we want to come, soon.

Walt Wojtanik said...

Dusting off old files to archive, noticed I haven't been here in a bit, so I'm trying to make everything fit.

Struggling with a majorly arthritic back today. Tomorrow is ALWAYS a promise for something better.

http://wojisme.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/six-word-saturday-2/

Linda said...

It is good to find contentment even when we don't know the outcome. (:>)

Enjoy your Saturday!

Kathe W. said...

sometimes all you can do is go forward and try to relax....I know I know .... not easy to do!

Anonymous said...

The day is on the down side and I have just gotten here. But here I am.

Going forward is a good thing--blessings.

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Sending you the positive fairy vibe :} when your done with her past her along aka FORWARD!!! You have so much support that it will all be okay wait & see life will calm down :))

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

All you can do is just keep putting one foot in front of the other and see where it leads you.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Forward is better than backwards...usually!

Bruno Laliberté said...

Being myself on the standby about something, I simply bid my time 'till opportunity comes. In the meantime, I make do. I hope you soon get those answers you seek.
:)~
HUGZ

Toriz said...

Forward is good; just keep moving forward and you'll make it wherever you're going eventually. Well, in life anyway, since that doesn't work for walking places if you turn down a wrong street or whatever. It works before you do the wrong street though. ut, anyway, I hope things start to get resolved soon, and that they work out for the best!

P.S. I'm giving away 3 free copies of my new book. Details at http://ziglernews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/want-free-book.html

s said...

My 6WS is “Must we cross such clear boundaries..?”

http://domesticrecluse.wordpress.com/

VBR said...

sometimes, moving forward is the answer!