STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Six Word Saturday


a good weekend to stay inside



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




19 comments:

restlessjo said...

I guess my post's the complete opposite- fresh air, and more fresh air!

Daanando said...

A good life to stay inside.

Elaine said...

Is the weather bad, or is it better to be staying inside and out of trouble! :)

Alyson said...

think I might be staying inside for different reasons - it's SO hot here! we've had a mini heatwave - peaked at 45 last weekend !!!
have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing...

Amanda said...

I'm guessing it's a little hot where you are? It's going to be warm here, but there is no humidity like last week, so outside I will go. :)

Anonymous said...

This is our hottest, driest summer in a few years! I wish someone would do a raindance!

Kathe W. said...

Too busy still to stay inside- rain or shine we have work to do!
Have a good weekend everyone-inside or outside!

C. Beth said...

Stay COOL!!!

soulbrush said...

We are having a new burst of Summer here in London, Yay! Although I am not a sun lover.
HOT Summer SALE in my etsy shop- and all postage free for the next month!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Lol! Ya same here! Although maybe be different reasons.... : )

Patricia said...

We are having record breaking temps.
Soooo thankful for air conditioning.

Jim said...

Hi Cate, I thought a cool wave came through with rain?
Think rain, perhaps you'll get some. We did.
..

betty said...

stay cool if you can! hope you didn't lose power or have any powerful storms blow through your way!

betty

Fi @ Inspiration to Dream said...

Same on our side of the world - only ours is because of cold and rain.

Toriz said...

Quite nice here, but rather windy!

Susie Clevenger said...

It was a toss up on what made it a better day to stay inside here...heat which has been blasting us or the rain which finally blessed us today.

soulbrush said...

Thanks so much for sorting out my link to my blog- I think I typed it incorrectly! Grrr.

Anonymous said...

My 6 words came from noticing that I keep hearing the same things (from the same people) terribly boring after a while :)

Have a great week!

Suzy said...

Linking up for the first time.
Suzy from Someday Somewhere.