STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Six Word Saturday


first weekend off in a month



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




23 comments:

Alyson said...

OOOH! Enjoy your weekend - hope the sun shines for you!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

I love you 6WS it really has helped me shorten my ramblings. I got tagged and I thought it would be fun to tag you so TAG YOUR IT!! go check out my blog and play along.

21 Wits said...

Good for you! You so deserve it!

Amanda said...

Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you very much deserve it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A weekend off? Will you know what to do with yourself?

Kathe W. said...

have a great weekeknd! Enjoy!

tonyamaries said...

I hope your weekend is relaxing and STRESS free!

Toriz said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend off! :)

C. Beth said...

YAY. :)

I'm Grace said...

Have a great weekend and RELAX!

LA Botchar said...

Have a great weekend off! Hope you gets lots of fun and R&R.

Marion said...

Finally time to sit back and put your feet up, Cate. Have fun!

Elaine said...

I hope you have a lovely, quiet, relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your week end off. Somehow week ends have become just regular days so it's nice to have one that you can relax and just be.

Jim said...

Cate, you've been needing a weekend off. I am glad you got one! :) Enjoy it!
..

Bruno Laliberté said...

I do hope it will be worth your while!! Sorry for my absence. Been busy and too tired.Let's hear how that weekend went...
:)~
HUGZ

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I join the chorus saying, 'Enjoy your weekend off!' And I'm glad we all still have the opportunity to post here. It keeps me blogging instead of just thinking about it.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

(Deleted comment was just an inadvertent repeat.)

MorningAJ said...

I didn't get around to visiting on Saturday because I was away for the weekend too. I hope you had a good time.

JosephAlsarraf said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Hope you get lots of rest! : )

Anonymous said...

I create my lovely 6 words and then forget to link. Better late than never :)