STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Finally, a resolution! I'm so excited!

More details next week.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).





24 comments:

Daanando said...

I'm reading so much. Brain heavy.

soulbrush said...

So glad for you. Let us know next week!

Alyson said...

oooh a teaser! love it!

Marion said...

You sound happy :)

Amanda said...

Resolutions are always good...especially if you are excited about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the time to think.
All the best to you, too!!

restlessjo said...

I think I might have a clue. Good luck!

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Glad to hear you have a resolution!

Autumn said...

Yay resolutions!

Linda said...

It is great when things finally "come together" and get resolved!

Happy Saturday Cate!

tonyamaries said...

Very good news!

Anonymous said...

You've got us musing...congratulations on the resolution!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good stuff is about to happen. \O/ I am looking forward to your next week post.

Patricia said...

Not sure how it happened but my link is on the list twice, sorry...delete one.

Elaine said...

Looking forward to next week! :)

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

RESOLUTIONS ARE ALWAYS A GOOD PLACE TO BE AT CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU WRITE ABOUT IT :)) TAKE CARE WISHING YOU A GREAT WEEKEND :}

Anonymous said...

Finally I remembered to post my post :)

JosephAlsarraf said...

Great!!! Glad you found a good formula! : )

Bruno Laliberté said...

Glad to see things are evolving.
:)~
HUGZ

C. Beth said...

YAY!!

betty said...

oh I look forward to hearing more of the details!

betty

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Looking forward to next week! :)

(No need to reply meanwhile; I'll wait for all the lovely details)

Toriz said...

Glad you finally have a resolution!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time participating and I really enjoyed sharing a bit of me here :) I look forward to many other entries.
Have a good week!