STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Chocolate is my very best friend



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



26 comments:

Kay said...

My first time! Excited to see what happens.

Jim said...

Chocolate makes the world go round at our house.
Did you know that our planet is the only one that has chocolate?
Happy 6WS!
..

Elaine said...

Mmmm, yum, chocolate!

Bruno Laliberté said...

that is one relationship which if you become a little too obsessive with, can have dire consequences...

but if you see each other only once in a while, then, you should do just fine...

take it from an ex-choco-holic...
:D~
HUGZ

21 Wits said...

Life would be never be the same without chocolate in my life, Really....very, very seriously! ;)

Unknown said...

i love chocolate too :)

starla said...

I LOVE CHOCOLATE --this week the kids try rocky road pops from starbucks...my mom bought them. They liked them!! I wanna try! :0)

Unknown said...

i feel really bad, but i don't really like chocolate...:D enjoy your saturday! i haven't visited in awhile...vacation!!! :D

Amanda said...

Chocolate is my best friend too. :D

The Fat Chick said...

MMM Chocolate! I do like me some hot chocolate,some oooey gooey chocolate chip cookies, some german chocolate cake...oh, the list is endless.

Debbie said...

Chocolate makes everything better!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Chocolate and I are best buds. Love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am joining in for the first time. Great excitement! Thank you. :)

I was not craving chocolate until you mentioned it. Must now bake a cake!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha that just made me start cracking up when I read it!

Happy saturday

Michelle said...

first time to join :)

Toni said...

Me toooooooooooo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love chocolate!

AudreyO said...

I love milk chocolate, not dark chocolate. However when my friends brings me back dark chocolate from Poland, omg, it's the best!!

Toriz said...

Mmm... Now I want some chocolate!

Rachel said...

Cheesecake is my very best friend! Lol, have a good weekend!

Nikki B. said...

dude...i was just at your best friends house, like, last week!! i was at chocolate world in hershey, PA, "where the streets are lined with kisses," and my fingers were covered in chocolate!!!

have a great weekend!

C. Beth said...

Chocolate rocks.

soulbrush said...

I love chocolate, but it doesn't love me -boo hoo. Happy 6ws everyone!

Kathe W. said...

oh yeah- chocolate is one of my very best friends!

Martha said...

I heart chocolate too! Not as much as coffee!
Mom on Caffeine

The Mama Pirate said...

What a great posting idea! This is my first and I love it. Thanks for hosting this!