STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Annual Kitty Appointment - Having Heads Examined!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



25 comments:

vivinfrance said...

I think Mister Linky has gone on strike! My 6ws is here http://vivinfrance.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/6-word-saturday-3/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
21 Wits said...

Have a fun day with that....hoping all checks heads check out well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend too Cate!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Your head or the kitty's head? Or both?

The Fat Chick said...

Sometimes, after looking at my vet bill, I think I need MY head examined.

Unknown said...

Hi,
New follower, please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/
P.s Thank you for hosting

Kathe W. said...

oh ho- so did you get some new kittens? Have a fun day!

Lisa said...

We just got a new kitten! -lol- Have a great weekend!

Joanie said...

Cats make the most god-awful noise when they go to the vet! Have fun!

NorCalMom said...

I just took our new kitty to the vet last week. My daughter cried when it got a shot. The kitten didn't even flinch!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

AudreyO said...

We work hard at staying away from the vet LOL. We are dog owners and vets can always find something wrong when they look. Actually we love our vet and have recommended her to many many people.

Ash said...

I linked up!

http://demureprincess.blogspot.com/2011/08/six-word-saturday.html

Rachel said...

Good luck with that!

siggiofmaine said...

People have trouble linking to me ...my site is www.siggiofmaine.wordpress.com

Enjoy your day...I was wondering about whose head was being checked but found the answer !

Unknown said...

ah yes.....vet day....never my favorite!

Linda said...

Some people I know might need their heads examined...but Kitties???? Never heard that one. (smile)

Thanks for hosting SWS Cate1

Linda @Truthful Tidbits

Toriz said...

Having heads examined... LOL! Too funny!

soulbrush said...

been a busy olf month in my life- but every week I think of you and want to play LOL.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hope all went well at the vet. {smile}

Unknown said...

Kitty's needing their heads examined? Intriguing

I've been unable to get to several posts - Mr Linky must have decided he's done enough this weekend

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My blog:
rachat credit credit www.rachatdecredit.net

Unknown said...

I'm having trouble getting Mister Linky to link me back to you. *sigh*
The past three weeks have been very tough on my family. My oldest granddaughter has moved to Fla to live with her boyfriend. My heart is broken.
She is 18, but that doesn't make it ok for me.
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/08/six-word-saturday.html

hadi said...

hiii...
my blog suppor mister linky and support dofollow
thanks

Judithhb said...

Hi there. I love the idea of Six word Saturday. I hope I am doing the right thing. I have linked the button back to you and put a link in the words. Hope that's correct. If not, can you let me know please.