STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Visiting my heart in San Francisco



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you're doing today!

Unknown said...

San Francisco - ahhh I love this place. Hope you have fun

tilden talks... said...

Wish I could go to San Francisco!

(blogger isn't making my links active!i know the rules and i know how to link so i'm going to try something else!)

21 Wits said...

Oh now there is a wonderful idea! A girlfriend of mine and I went there for a vacation once, Hubby is hoping for us to go too someday...we stayed at Fisherman's Wharf....and if you get a chance check out the Street Entertainers, one of my favorites was a man with his dogs...it's really quite fun, lucky, lucky you!

Becca said...

San Francisco is amazing! I love Alcatraz, Ghiradelli Square, the street performers painted silver and gold and more. Hope you have a fantastic time! :)

Rachel said...

I have been to San Francisco in years. I need to go again. Have a great time!

Kathe W. said...

great 6 words- have fun finding your heart!

Kimmy said...

You're not too far from me. 55 miles to be exact! Have fun!!

C. Beth said...

Intriguing 6 words.... :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and tell your husband congrats on his marathon! My sister ran her very first marathon with TMI in May and it was a mind opening experience, for her, and for myself just witnessing it!

Jim said...

I wish I'd had known, I would have walked around with you. [Like my twelve day old new knee would let me to that!]
Happy 6WS!!! :)
..

Toriz said...

Nice... Hope you are having fun!

Bruno Laliberté said...

nice that you know where your heart is!!...
i may have misplaced mine. let me know if you come across it. it might be over there. who knows?!?
:)~
HUGZ

Susan in SC said...

I have always wanted to go to San Francisco from the very first time I heard that famous song!

Lisa said...

Im excited to start "Six word Saturday"

Anonymous said...

i haven't been to San Francisco in years! i hope you have a wonderful weekend. ♥ dani

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Have fun in SanFran! My post is late, again!

Unknown said...

I am brand new to this hop and I am sure this will not be my last time here....Ruthi turned me on to you! I love your six words and I love this idea!
I am a new follower!

s said...

I'll be joining in on Six-Word Saturdays (even though it's not yet Saturday, so my post won't be posted till then). Here's my first six-word saturday post as a SAHM:

"Help Wanted: Zookeeping skills a must!"

Sara McNulty said...

Holding tight my sanity for friend