STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Six Word Saturday

melting under the relentless summer sun



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



16 comments:

Becca said...

I am so glad the weather here has gone back to normal (overcast). I cannot believe the high east coast temperatures!

Unknown said...

awwww, i can imagine! soo hot here too...

Saffron Road said...

Sharing almost 80 degree early morning temps w/high humidity, the feels like ... ugh!

Luckily, we have the gulf and the swimming pool, and air conditioning. As of today, with the funds to use all three. Not looking so good from D.C.

P.S. Didn't name "him" but I loves my grandfurbaby!

Unknown said...

the sun is crazy hot this summer record highs and lows all around the state!

Rachel said...

The weather has been crazy here too. Good luck and try to stay cool!

Kathe W. said...

come on over to the cool wet and slightly chilly Northwest- my sympathies for all of you who are sweltering!

21 Wits said...

Same kind of weather here, or wait it changes just enough to bring in another crazy and wild thunder storm...too much rain and then back to the heat....have a great weekend...I hope my internet stays up, these storms seem to take out so many things ....for a while..!

Linda said...

Oh yes Cate...this heat is horrible! I just stay inside a lot, because I cannot handle it at all! But I know this too will pass and before we know it we will have some wonderful Autumn weather to enjoy!

Happy Saturday Cate!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Toriz said...

Enjoy the sun while it lasts!

Anonymous said...

i live in Arizona, U.S. so have to accept heat in the summer. i'm a wimp and stay inside in the air conditioning as much as possible. {smile} have a good weekend!

Bruno Laliberté said...

staying inside in the cool here.
it cools off a bit on sunday, apparently...
:)~
HUGZ

Unknown said...

Everyone is talking about the heat in your part of the world. I'm starting to feel like little ol' Adelaide is the only place in the world which is cold at the moment.

Thank you for your kind comments about my 6WS post. Have a great week Cate and stay cool :-)

mamatigerj said...

The heat is downright oppressive! I was mentioning to my daughter yesterday that we have had more 100-or-more-degree days so far than we have had actual days of summer (if that makes any sense).

Thank you for your visit and for hosting 6ws.

Pblacksaw said...

I love the idea of summing things up in six words.. I know for my first time I should have been on time.. I'll do better next time.. Maybe I can blame the heat here in the South? either way I love this meme.. have a great day!
Patsy

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Just ran across a link to your hop and I'm now hopping along!

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

You'll also find your hop button and link on my Squidoo lens: http://www.squidoo.com/blog-hop-along