STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Six Word Saturday

blogging mojo seems to be nomo
also
Be sure to make your guess!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



27 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, had just written this post and up popped your new post for this weeks 6 word Saturday.

Awesome timing Cate (although I realise it's probably because you've scheduled it and not because you're up at 3.02am).

Hope you have a great week and that your blogging mojo comes back.

Mercy said...

Mine too :( Hope you find your mojo again soon.

Elaine said...

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Hope it comes back soon!

Unknown said...

hope you'll find that soon..

have a great weekend!

Nikki Brown said...

I feel ya in the blogging mojo being a nomo.
I just haven't had the energy or anything relevant to say.

Happy 6WS!

Anonymous said...

Talk about coincidences!

Lucy said...

Yay! Another 6ws!! :)

Gowthami Nandigala said...

It's saturday already.. :)

Karen Greenberg said...

Good morning, and thanks for hosting this. I look forward to it each week. I hope you have a great weekend!

Karen Greenberg said...

Help! My post (in the #21 spot) needs to be removed please. I accidentally used the wrong link. Argh! I hope this can be fixed. I am so sorry!

Unknown said...

i'll have to surf when i get home...time to get ready!!!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I'm sure your mojo will return...but I sure know how you feel.

Rachel said...

Oh no! You lost your mojo! Sorry, couldn't help it. Sorta rhymes huh? Hope your mojo comes back soon.

Rachel said...

Oh no! You lost your mojo! Sorry, couldn't help it. Sorta rhymes huh? Hope your mojo comes back soon.

Susan in SC said...

I lost my mojo several month ago and it still hasn't come back home completely. I hope we both find ours soon!

Kiddothings said...

Linking up for the 1st time. It's a fun meme; especially for lazy days. Thanks!

21 Wits said...

Words are just words...it's your thoughts that really matter...and when they are ready to express...they just jump out any old time, have a great mojo kind of weekend!

Amanda said...

Me too...it's the time of year...end of the school year always kicks me. Hope your mojo comes back soon. :)

Whitney said...

Mine is gone too. I'm down to only blogging my memes. :(

On a plus note--I'm in the reading-mood. "Memoirs of a Geisha" and it is really good!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

C. Beth said...

:( It's a cyclical thing. I bet it'll come back! Maybe use this time to enjoy other things that inspire you?

Unknown said...

You will "get your groove on" again, and be back in good fashion! I have faith in you. I think we all get writers block.
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-words-saturday_18.html

Bruno Laliberté said...

don't worry about it!!
you just need a break.
that's ok!!
enjoy other things and eventually, you'll feel compelled to tell us all about it.
:)~
HUGZ

Anonymous said...

i love your six words ~ i hope it's not true though. {smile}
dani ♥

Kathe W. said...

some days you have it and others it just disappears! it'll return!

Linda said...

I just had a little blogging break...and now I am anxious to blog again! The desire comes and goes...but all in all I love blogging!

Thanks for always hosting SWS.

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Toriz said...

Hope you find it again soon!

Putz said...

I NEED TO CONSIDER MY HEALTH{6}