STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Six Word Saturday

productive week means a happy Cate



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Mercy said...

Glad you have been productive, it's a good feeling of accomplishment.

Here's hoping you have another great week. :)

Jim said...

'S wonderful, Cate! :) I wish my week had been wonderful. Oh well, ...
Happy 6WS!
..

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Hi..It's nice to hear that ur week was productive..:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week.

soulbrush said...

I am so glad it's been productive for you this week...as you can see it has been 'productive' for us too. LOL. Have a happy weekend.

21 Wits said...

Happy to hear things are on the up swing....life is grand isn't it! I'll have to come back and check out this game thing you have going on your blog...my day is all about Heather's Bridal shower....a summer wedding is coming for them!

Susan in SC said...

I totally agree!!! I love having a productive week or even a productive day!!

Amanda said...

Productive weeks are always great...just wish for more of them. :)

Kathe W. said...

Being productive is a sure cure for me! Good to hear things are going better!

Toriz said...

A happy Cate is always great!

Juniper said...

Productive weeks are great, I had one too :-)

Now thinking ahead to freedom for a few months...

Eternal Lizdom said...

I agree!! Feeling like you've accomplished something is a great feeling!

Rachel said...

Yay for productivity! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

productive weeks are fantastic and make me feel great about lazy saturdays!!!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Glad you were productive! I wish I was. There's so much I need to do. Wanna come help me??

Self Sagacity said...

Not productive at all this week, at least I didn't think my week fell into that category being sick. Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Great six words! I must be hungry because my six words are of food!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-words-saturday_11.html

Jodi said...

I'm a new follower and next week I look forward to participating in the 6 word Sat.

Bruno Laliberté said...

anything that thins out the to-do list is good news in my neighborhood too!! good for you!!
:)~
HUGZ

Anonymous said...

happy you had a productive week!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear of your productive week. Happy times are due for you. Hope you have another great week

Cheers, Fi