STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Six Word Saturday

it's getting better all the time



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely 6 words...i *heart* The Beatles!!!

21 Wits said...

Cate I love your six words for today! Even if it's yet again Saturday...and rainy outside...oh well! Have a great weekend!

Jim said...

Hi Kate ~~ Mr. Linky is doing a problem this morning. He repeated last week's sign-in list with exactly the same start!

Things still are getting better with you. Great! (But not with Mr. Linky.)
..

Susan in SC said...

Jim is right! MR. Linky is showing out this morning. I am glad every thing is getting better with you! Me too!!

Call Me Cate said...

New Six Words: Mr. Linky Fails While Cate Sleeps

Mean Mr. Linky. He's now fixed and I moved all 13 existing links to today's installment. Sorry about that.

Rachel said...

Yay for getting better! Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Better is a good way to be going!

Joanie said...

I haven't done a Six Word Saturday in months! Here's mine! Love yours!

Linda said...

Hi Cate. Glad things are better for you. I am not happy this morning, as Blogger will not let me post my blog post this morning! Ugh! I have had so many issues with them.

Oh well...I'm sure it will work eventually!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Kathe W. said...

wonderful 6 words!

Unknown said...

Glad things are getting better!
The heat is on here in our area, and it will probably stay a while. Thank God for wonderful a.c. that works!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-words-saturday.html

TMC said...

That's good to hear.

Toriz said...

Yay; that is good to hear!

Unknown said...

My six words this week - learn how to schedule posts properly.

This is the first six words I've missed since I found you months ago. I scheduled a post but messed up the date (oh well) My mental health weekend was needed more.

I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend. Have a great week Cate

soulbrush said...

Yahoo I have a new grandson...a very special saturday for us here.
happy Saturday to you all.

Toni said...

So glad it's getting better!! :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE

"it's getting better all the time"

that's wonderfull!

i posted my sixwords Saturday then forgot to link up. oops!

Unknown said...

Better is good! Very good. Sorry I missed Six Word Saturday this week. I remembered at about midnight that I didn't post and was in no position to do anything about it while laying in bed trying to sleep. Oops. It would have been "Epic Adventures with my best friend." Not a bad reason to miss posting if you ask me.

Short Poems said...

Beautiful 6 words!
Lantern Peems

Unknown said...

My six words for today:
So happy to be on vacation!