STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, November 14, 2008

These days, you can't even trust popcorn

I should preface this with something witty. Or at least make an attempt. But I don't want to and you can't make me.
me (listening to Crocodile Rock): naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lalalalaaaaaaaaa
lalalalaaaaaa
that loses something in translation
also, i'm feeling tired/lazy, otherwise i'd go change the cd
SomeMonkey: lol
me: i'm not nearly as perky as this
SomeMonkey: you sure you didn't drink at the movie?
me: only diet coke
not sure what Joe sprinkled on the popcorn though
told him to choose
and who REALLY knows what's in those things
SomeMonkey: fairy dust
me: unattended white powder, great idea!
yes, more of that please!
SomeMonkey: i swear, it's not of the "don't check your mail" variety! it's awesome on popcorn!
me: and in brownies?
SomeMonkey: however you want to give it to your politician is great

And yes, our indie theatre does sell alcoholic beverages so Monkey wasn't necessarily asking a silly question. She rarely does.

No comments: