STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Better door than a window

I just returned home from a hockey game, which my team won in a shootout. For those of you who unfamiliar with hockey, this means it was tied, we played OT and remained tied, and then we all just randomly shoot pucks at the net til someone is declared the winner. Or something.

Anyways, we won, so yay! However, this is the third game I've been to and it appears the guy in front of me is going to be at all the same games. Either he bought a full-season plan or the same partial-season plan.

My seat has an awesome view even though it's in the nosebleeds. Or, at least, it should. Behold my view:

Seriously. I can kinda look around him by craning my neck out at an unnatural angle to the right. But every time play comes to our end of the ice, this guy gets excited and stands up. He's like a linebacker. With spiky hair. I have this urge to mess up that stupid spiky hair. He's too old for that crap anyways.

But, yay, my team won. And still I find a reason to be angry. Issues, I clearly have them.

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Hmmmm....I wonder how much better your view would be if he'd comb his hair down....I'd be unhappy, too!