STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Six Word Saturday


slow start - better than NO start!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

I agree! At least a start has been made. :)

HeY J said...

Thank you Cate for giving me a head start LOL because this 6 words made me think of the start which as you put it is a start wish me luck as well as I wish you luck with your start hahha Happy Saturday.

Anonymous said...

No start for me yet. I'm waiting for youngest son to go back to school.

Alyson said...

ooh no a slow start is good! don't want to wear ourselves out to quickly do we>!>!
hope 2013 is a fab year for you Cate

Jim said...

Nice and easy, Cate ~~ I love slow starts. And slow starters. :)
..

soulbrush said...

Yup, and we need to do it slow and steady, keeping our pace regular and even. Happy SWS to Cate and everyone.

Fi @ Inspiration to Dream said...

Slow and steady wins the race :-)

Hilary said...

sometimes a slow start feels so good!

Wayne W Smith said...

Those are indeed quite sage words.

Dana said...

I completely agree!

Happy weekend, friend. :)

retired not tired said...

Not a slow start - a relaxing start - I am ready for winter hibernation!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

You have to start somewhere right. Take it easy. Have a great weekend.

Renee said...

That right there is some deep truth!

p.s. I just linked up for the first time :)

Ebony said...

sometimes a slow start is the best start because you don't burn out and give up. ;)

Mlissabeth said...

Yes, I understand these words a lot!

Anonymous said...

Your six words perfectly describe my week. I'm revamping my blog, preparing lessons for the start of third quarter at school, and trying to settle to revising a novel I wrote during National Novel Writing Month. All are going so slowly, but you're right: At least I've started!

21 Wits said...

Cate, I totally agree!

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

A slow start is definitely better than no start at all.

JosephAlsarraf said...

That's true. Slow and steady wins the race! : )

Suzy said...

I agree. I will remember your words when I'm lazy to start on something.

Cheri said...

Absolutely! I'm going to keep reminding myself of that as I plug along toward my goals.

Suzanne McClendon said...

Have a great year!