STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Six Word Saturday


running away, debating not coming back

OK, that's a lie. I'm coming back. But travel experiences have been unsmooth lately so if you have spare fingers or toes to cross, they'd be appreciated!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



21 comments:

restlessjo said...

No fun at all! Wish you luck.

cessie said...

Hope your trip will be a smooth one this time around! Take care!

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

My fingers, and toes are crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing all I've got, Cate. Good luck!

soulbrush said...

Holding fingers and toes! Come back pleeese.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Wishing you a safe journey and some fun alone the way!

Dana said...

Best of luck, friend. I'm crossing my fingers and toes! ☺

Jim said...

Have fun, Cate. I've tried several time to run away on my birthdays.

I had it all planned, I'd call when I got there. But fate said differently, they always came with me.

Be careful,
..

retired not tired said...

Nothing makes a trip worse than having problems along the way. Hoping for smooth sailing.

AJ Lauer said...

Good luck! And happy Saturday!

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you. Sounds like a frustrating experience. I hope it gets better soon.

Linda said...

Sorry for the travel issues Cate! Always come back...cuz we would miss you!

Thanks for hosting SWS!!!

Linda

Michelle said...

The sun is shining here, beckoning me to pull out a map and plan a trip. Local, I've only got today, but I'm ready to go!

Kate said...

I am dying for a vacation! Love it double for me!

Kathe W. said...

wishes made and fingers crossed!
Be safe and hoping that your travels are happy ones.

Anonymous said...

Sending you a travel prayer. :-)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I think we all get that feeling sometimes! :) Go well!

Anonymous said...

There are times I feel exactly the same way!

Lizze said...

Can I come with you? ;-) In all seriousness, I hope you have a safe trip. And I truly hope you do come back...I will miss you. :-)

Jess said...

Can I come too?It sounds like a plan!

Austine Etcheverry said...

Hope your trip was a great one.